L. EPILOGUE

Magazine Article of Business Glam

'Kathelyn Thompson of Diamond Banks, officially ended her personal relationship with Thomas Brodie-Sangster, the heir to Sangster Corporation, after accusing him of cheating on her.

But these two were the founders of the globally known Sangster-Thompson partnership aka, the Diamond Corporation; Mark Sangster and Josefa Thompson have not made any comments regarding the issue but there will be a press conference held this Monday; especially about the previously announced American tour to sponsor the grand opening of the first branch of Diamond Banks in United States of America.

Will the partnership continue? Will the USA tour of the Sangster-Thompson partnership continue?'

Magazine Article of Celebrity Lollipop

'Once upon a time, the top couple of both the business industries and celebrity world of England was ruled by the heir of Diamond Banks, Miss Kathelyn Thompson and CEO of Sangster Corp, Thomas Brodie-Sangster. But what shattered their fairy tale you ask?

According to our insiders, Thomas Brodie-Sangster was caught cheating inside the office with one of his secretaries, Isabella Melling, by Kathelyn Thompson herself! -'It had been going on for quite a long time, he told me Kathelyn is just a business partner' said Isabella about the issue. As for Kathelyn and Thomas themselves, they made no comment about it. But are the speculations true? Are they faking their relationship for the sake of the business industry?

At least we know the one with a golden heart is Kathelyn, who decided to defend employees of Thomas Sangster as they fought in front of them. Then again, we have to be suspicious when we saw Jordan Ramirez of YAI Jewelries get inside the same car as Kathelyn while Thomas chased after her. Neither Kathelyn or Thomas have been spotted for the past months, they must be keeping under the radar'

***END***

Author's note: Hey guys! I just wanted to give y'all a BIG THANK YOU SO MUCH for reading The Chauffeur and for voting and commenting! I never thought The Chauffeur would be this big when I started but HEY- you guys were there to prove me wrong!!! I know some people literally cried and I'm so sorry hahaha I actually feel b a d...

But don't worry people! There will be a sequel but it will be published on the 23rd of November! I don't want to publish it and end up changing the plot halfway (again) so I want to make it up to you guys in the sequel :) Also, I want to fix all the typos in this book so

Again, Thank you guys so so so so much- I love y'all so much! I'll upload a chapter tonight with the description and trailer of the sequel!

Peace out guys .xx