xii.

Author's note: this chapter went from 0 to 100 real quick 😂😂 I love this chapter I can't contain my feels hahaha

We have dirty Thomas over here, a warning!! I had to take breaks writing this because I can't handle it 😂😂😍

*

Thomas dropped me off first and when I asked why he didn't want me to see where he lives, he merely winked before he left.

"You're home early" my gran said as I stepped through the door. I remembered why I loved coming home late. I hummed in response before I proceeded towards the stairs but of course, my gran would take any chance to annoy me.

"You and Thomas spend an awful lot of time together" I looked around, maybe what she wanted me to say would be on the wall or on the ceiling.

"Actually, we only see each other before and after school so..." I trailed off.

"Of course," she finally faced me, turns out she was putting on a shade of pink of her lips. "You wouldn't spend a second more with people like him, would you? No" she said and I frowned at her words. People like him?

I decided to say nothing, knowing if I defended Thomas that she'd be suspicious about us. Not that there was anything forbidden, just our friendship and Mallow. That's all. I proceeded to climb up the stairs and enter my room before my phone dinged.

I smiled at the photo of Thomas and Mallow on a peach coloured rug. At least Mallow got a good home; my gran didn't have to know anyways.

*
I came down the stairs as casual as I could, looking around to see no boyfriend or gran around. I sighed with relief and proceeded outside. I stopped in my tracks when I saw my gran talking to Thomas with a frightening, serious face. He nodded a couple of times before my gran turned towards the house, she spotted me and waved me over.

I glanced at Thomas nervously but he wouldn't meet my eye. I approached my gran and forced on a smile.

"What's happening?" I asked, I thanked how steady and calm my voice is.

"And you, lady, you need to maintain the car as well. You need to check if Thomas cleans the car or not because that's his job too" I visually relaxed, fighting off a smile. "You're so useless, you don't know anything..." she either trailed off or I shut her off. I didn't care or hear what she was saying, as long as she didn't get rid of Thomas or anything along those lines then I'm fine

I shifted my gaze to Thomas, who smirked and winked at me before I looked back at my gran. "Understood?"

I nodded, not caring if she just announced my time and day of my death. She looked at us both before stomping off inside the house and I mock glared at Thomas for scaring me like that. He grinned but said nothing since we knew that my gran was still watching.

"Are you still mad?" He asked as we drove away from the house. I said nothing whilst crossing my arms and legs. I continued to act mad whilst I stared at the back of the front seat. He chuckled and nodded, "If you really want to play this game..." He trailed off. I kept my face straight as he continued to drive towards the forest. As the car came to a stop in its usual parking space, I got out of the car immediately before stomping to the clearing.

"Our No reaction game seems to be your favourite, baby" he teased. I felt my heart jump when he calls me baby, luckily my back was towards him so he couldn't see my reaction.  When I stopped in front of our Boulder, I closed my eyes at my stupidity. Thomas always helped me up, I'm fine. I could stand. I turned around and leaned on the Boulder to see Thomas directly behind me. I nearly let out a gasp but I luckily stifled it.

Instead, I raised a brow at him challengingly and he reciprocated. He smirked, inching closer, his hands supporting him on both side of my head, trapping me. If his goal was to intimidate me, it's working but he didn't have to know that.

He inched closer and closer, "Remember our talk? What happens between us, stays between us only?" He whispered lowly, his breathe fanned my face. I took a deep breathe to calm myself and kept a stone cold, straight face. Remember, no reaction. He continued to smirk as his head tilted to the side.

"I could do whatever I want to you right now" his lips touched my ear and I did my best not to shudder. Curse you Sangster. I didn't even notice his hand slipping from the boulder's surface until I felt it on my waist. He pulled on me so we were a lot closer. My heart was racing and I struggled to keep an even breath, I'm sure he could notice that now with the almost non-existent space in between us. His body warmth radiated to me, flashes of obscene images played before my eyes but I kept them away. I needed holy water.

I let my hands rest on his chest and attempt to push him away but his hold on me was firm and strong. "Let me ask you again," his voice was as low as I've ever heard it, I would've let my knees buckle from the vibration of his chest to mine. "Do you really wanna play this game with me?"

I bit my lip, I hated how easy it was for him to manipulate the situation. He pulled back his face to see my reaction but I merely smirked, making him look confused.

"I can play better than you" I said with a low and challenging voice. I let my hands slide down his chest slowly and teasingly, I felt his muscles under my palm. His confused look turned to a smirk. He pushed me against the side of the Boulder and I gulped. I looked up to him but he was looking down at my lips, I only realized I was biting my lip.

"Don't do that" he said in a serious, deep voice. His voice sounded strain before he pulled back a bit. I looked at him confused;

"Why not?" I questioned, forgetting about our game. His eyes looked up to me and I felt a chill ran down my spine. His stare looked restrained;

"So close yet so far" he whispered, his eyes glanced down my lips then back up my eyes before pulling away entirely. I would have been lying if I said I didn't miss the warmth of his body so close to my body. "I'll be right back, stay there" he said quickly, the deep tone of his voice gone before he rushed towards the car. I stared at his figure confused, I reminded the scene in my memory and threw a hand over my mouth to stifle my laughter.

"I guess I win this game, Sangster" I bit my lip to hide a smile at the thought of Thomas having another boner from his own mishaps.

***
Author's note: I died writing this chapter 😂😂 I need holy water I really do. How was it guys?

Shoutout to NewtieGotBootie for commenting ❤️ this chapters for you love

All comments are welcomed!

Please vote, fan and comment!

Peace out guys .xx