XLVII.

Author's Note: Hey guys! So the book is already ending! I can't believe I actually finished it tbh HAHAHAHA the next chapters till the end will be 2ooo+ words so YOURE WELCOME

I have a question for the sequel-readers! Do you guys want Thomas' POV? because I put one but I'm not sure if you guys want... then again, it is my book HAHA sorry ok byeee

***

I parked my new car and sighed as I killed the engine. I looked over to the empty passenger's seat missing Thomas' presence. After revealing his face, the press never left him alone; asking why he kept it a secret for so long and what his next move was going to be, not to mention that he was starting to handle Sangster Corp. so he didn't really have time to chauffeur me around anymore.

I hated to admit it but I missed it when he wasn't known as the Thomas Sangster. When it was just him and I being invisible- well as invisible as we could get- and having fun. Wow, I was selfish. Then again, I was pretty sure that Thomas missed being unknown too.

As I stared at my campus, I caught a glimpse of a couple of people with camera's pointing at me. I squinted my eyes at them and saw the typical paparazzi person. I groaned and banged my head with the head of the seat. When are they ever going to leave us alone? I just need to get to school and attend my classes then... more work. Gran decided that I should start doing some work for the Banks too. Bloody great, right?

Luckily, my windows were darkly tinted so they didn't see me flipping them the bird before I gathered my bag and stepped out of the car. Suddenly, the couple of photographers were flock of 6 or 7 paparazzi that appeared out of nowhere and started flashing at me. I slipped on my shades and bent my head down as I hurried off to school.

"Katy! How long have you known Thomas?"

"Katy! Over here!"

"Katy! Are you cheating on Thomas with Jordan Sanchez?!"

"Hey ugly! Give us a smile!"

I froze at the last holler and the crowded around me. Ugly. Right. I took a deep breath and tried to push them away, covering my face but they weren't just going to leave me alone. I turned to the one who accused me of cheating, I was fuming.

"I would never" I gritted my teeth at him before I sprinted to school.

*

I tossed and turned in my bed but sleep was nowhere remotely near me. I sighed and sat up, staring at my dark surroundings. I may have progressed towards eating and smiling and even talking more but this actual symptoms of depression stayed and I was not happy. I reached over for my pills and took one, it was already 2 am anyways. I sighed and threw the blankets off of me and grabbed my keys.

'Hey ugly! Give us a smile!'

'Katy! Are you cheating on Thomas with Jordan?!'

My blood boiled at the same time a stab of pain pierced through my chest. Ugly. I shook my head to rid of these thoughts but the voices came back. Would the pills kick in already?

I tip-toed down the stairs and pulled the car out of the driveway, one destination in mind. I was only wearing my boxer shorts and a large, blue tee but I didn't really care. The familiar hallowed numbness ached in my chest as I pulled over in front of the building and got out.

The sidewalk was cold and wet under my feet but I proceeded inside anyways, taking the elevator up. I didn't know why I was here but it was just an instinct to come here. If it wasn't here then the clearing but Thomas had banned me from going to the clearing when it was dark and when I was alone. It was like he was my dad all over again. I opened his door as quietly as I could and realized I should've probably texted him before I came over. I wiped my feet on his at and padded over to his bedroom to see his sleeping figure, snoring gently.