xxv.

Author's Note: Kaymas!?! Their the ship in this story Hahahaha Katy and Thomas is Kaya and Thomas I love them gahd

***

"For the first time in forever..." I sang off-let on purpose, my voice echoing around the house I never really got to hang around in. My grans car was gone and so was her boyfriend, this might actually be my favorite couple of weeks; although I'm worried about my aunt, of course, I'm sure it isn't too big. Other relatives would've told me if it were.

I waved Thomas over who stood there awkwardly, I chuckled, amused by the situation. "Make yourself at home" I invited. He has been inside the house more than all of my friends combined and here he is, being awkward. We climbed the stairs and I opened the door to the guest room whose size was just as big as mine and is actually across mine. There were other guest rooms but gran needed him nearest to my door so... At least I can say she cares about my welfare.

"I'm not used to being outside my room, wow" I commented as I walked around his room, observing its layout and lack of decorations; well, it was a guest room after all.

"Well, at least I know I wouldn't be exploring this place alone" he stated, throwing his gym bag on the bed. I never got to ask him if he goes to the gym, then again there are people with gym bags who don't really go to the gym at all- like me. I just like how big it is, I think I could still fit in one if I tried. I ran out of his room and into mine. I sifted through my bags until I found my gray gym bag which I brought to Thomas' room.

"What are you doing?" He questioned but I gave him a mere smile before I zipped it open and stepped into it carefully. "What the bloody hell are you doing?" He repeated and I chuckled lightly. I folded my legs and laid down on my side carefully. I doubled over and tucked myself inside the bag, having to squeeze myself in. I had successfully fit myself inside my old gym bag as Thomas stared at me with wide eyes from my peripheral vision.

"Alright are you on drugs?" He asked and I struggled as I laughed inside the bag, my chin dug into my knees making it hard for me to laugh. Okay, time to get out of the bag. Thomas had probably sensed that I was struggling to get out of the bag and burst out laughing. I laughed along with him, what am I doing with my life?

I struggled to get out of the bag and I think I nearly broke my back in the process of Thomas hadn't helped me out, still laughing at my success. "Oh, stop laughing. I dare you to do it yourself" I challenged as I chuckled with him. He stopped laughing and grinned mischievously, his eye brow cocked up. I knew that look, it was always the look he had when he thought of some kind of joke or prank, so I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Challenge accepted" he smirked at me before he enveloped his arms around me and brought me down with him as I felt our figures drop to the bed. I shrieked and tried to hold on to something but we had already landed roughly on the mattress. I felt suffocated with his arms around me and my face to his chest, it worsened with he decided to grab each side of the duvet and wrap both of us up like a burrito or a- ... a bag. This child is trying to wrap us both in a duvet bag.

"Thomas!" I scolded, my face centimeters from his since I couldn't really move, being restrained by his arms and the duvet and all. He laughed aloud, his chest vibrated and his shoulder shook as he threw his head back. When I said 'Make yourself at home', I didn't mean 'Suffocate the co-owner of the place'.

"Katy!" He mimicked me, his face set into a grin and I can't help but soften my annoyance towards him. How could I stay annoyed with a man who acts like an 8 year old child? It doesn't help that he smiles like one too.

"I'd pinch your cheeks but I can't move because a certain someone trapped me in a duvet burrito" I narrowed my eyes at him accusingly and he leaned in towards my face. I felt his fingers on my waist, crawling up my stomach teasingly. Suddenly, he pressed his fingers into my sides and I shrieked, my tickle spots have been activated and I panicked. I hated being tickled.

His deep laughter mocked me as I squirmed in my uncomfortable position as he continued to squeeze on my sides. I shrieked and bursted  out laughing uncontrollably, my hands were trapped to his chest so I couldn't push him away.

"Thomas!" I yelled out again, he stopped tickling me but the mischievous smile still played on his lips.

"What is it Kathelyn?" He asked innocently and I mock glared at him. I threw my weight on his side causing us to roll. Our position shifted into me being directly laid on top of him, our chests were pressed together, making it hard for both of us to breathe. I shifted my weight again, hoping the more we roll, the looser we become from this duvet burrito. Unlike me, who struggled to get out of the mess he got both of us into, he laughed at me as he watched my every move.

I stuck my tongue out at him and he reciprocated, only his tongue touched my nose and I squealed in disgust. "Thomas Brodie-Sangster!" I scolded louder as I shifted my weight once more but I scream when we both fall to the carpeted floor. I can't believe I had forgotten there was an end to the bed, how stupid of me.

I landed with an 'oof' on his chest and the duvet broke open as we both groaned in pain. Even if I hadn't landed on the floor, my cheek still hurt from landing on his chest, which was probably just as hard. "Kathelyn Nicole Thompson, you are a genius" he commented as he rubbed his head and looked up at me as I got up from my position.

"Not my fault someone wrapped us in a burrito" I shrugged, my hands supported me on his lower abdomen as I straddled him, neither of us aware of our position until I felt his bulge pressing into me. I gave him a blank look, the skin of his cheeks started to redden.

"You should probably get off of me" he chuckled nervously and I laughed at his cute reaction. I decided to be mean and start the game this time, as a payback from the tickling incident. I guessed he saw through my evil smirk when his eyes widened and the fear washed over his facial features. "Please don't tell me you're-"

I interrupted him by rocking my hips slightly, he groaned mid sentence and I bit my lip to keep from laughing and moaning at the same time. "Bloody hell, don't do that. You really have to get off of me" he pleaded and I held an inner debate. One more wouldn't hurt, would it?

My center pulsed as it waited for more interaction with Thomas, I was torturing the both of us. It was both fun and painful. I shifted my hips one more time, earning a louder groan from him before I stood up abruptly. The loss of interaction from him made my body want more of him. This sexual tension between us was amusing and annoying, we couldn't help ourselves most of the time. But this time, we'll try.

"I'll be in my room if you need me" I winked with a smirk before I left his room.

***
Author's Note: I am not continuing this chapter with smut. I repeat: I am not smutting the next chapter. I need filler chapters because I feel suffocated for the characters who don't get a normal day off hahahaha

Holy shit 2.2k reads?!? *lets out string of curse words bc Wattpad would ban me* THANK YOU THANK YOU. I never though that this story would become so popular so fast holy •••• thank you again! I love you all! Thank you!

cute filler chapters coming up and then smut. There, I pretty much spoiled you hahahaha OH- and don't forget the drama hahahaa

anyways, please vote comment and fan :)

Peace out people.xx