xxiv.

Author's Note: seeing as the amount of smit in this chapter is too short, I've decided to just make it public.

You're welcome.

***
I bit my lip as I watched him slide the condom over himself, my legs crossed in attempt to lessen my arousal. He took hold of my thighs and pulled me closer. He dipped down and started kissing my neck whilst I felt him enter me, I let out a shaky breathe and let my hands roam through his soft hair. The rest of the world had gone mute, I had already feel the sweat pricking at my skin.

He used his grip on my legs to steady as he thrusted into me, starting deep and slow. I gripped his shoulders as I let out short breathes at my attempt not to make a sound, we were inside a school for God's sake. I'm not even sure if he locked the door behind him, anyone could enter at anytime and see both of us like this.

"Did you lock the door?" I panted out, trying to swallow the bubbling moans in my throat. His grip on my thighs tightened, sure to leave a mark.

"What was that?" He had the audacity to chuckle, an undertone of a groan as he spoke. I saw the droplets of sweat trail down the side of his forehead.

"Mmh- I said did you lock the-" I interrupted myself with a loud moan as he thrusted deep and sharp into me. He snickered, he did it on purpose. The knot in my abdomen had already tightened but I held it in. I could feel him hardening inside me, both of us nearing our high.

I tightened my grip on his shoulders, my fingernails surely digging into his polo as I felt my muscles tighten and relax, the feeling of pleasure washing over my body. I pressed my lips to the base of his neck to muffle the loud moan erupting from my moan. His strong muscles pushed against my lips, the faint salty taste entered my tongue. I felt him tense against my body and the vibration of his chest against mine as he groaned. Soon I felt his grip on my thighs loosen and I let go of his shoulders as well whilst I pulled away from him. I saw the sweat on his forehead and on his upper lip, I brought my hand to my forehead and felt some of my hair sticking to it thanks to my sweat.

I hopped off the table whilst he fixed his pants. I was about to pull up my jeans and knickers too when he bent down and pulled it up for me. I froze for a second, thinking over how weird that was. He was rushing and I could only stand there and watch as he crossed the room to grab my shirt that I threw away earlier.

"I'd love to stare but I hear someone coming. C'mon" he said rushed and it took me a second to process before I grabbed the shirt from him and put it on. As if on cue, I heard footsteps myself and the doorknob turning. Thomas went to grab his blazer whilst he fixed his hair and I tried to make myself look... Normal. I ran my fingers through my hair and the door opened to reveal Jordan and Lily talking. Their voices stopped when they saw Thomas and I, silence took over the room, I prayed we didn't look like we were doing anything.

"Hey guys, what's up?" I greeted casually, letting my hands slip into the back pockets of my jeans. Jordan looked between Thomas and I and raised a brow but Lily merely entered the room more with a large grin, her arms extended inviting me to a hug.

I smiled back before meeting her halfway and hugged her. Jordan threw me a suspicious look before he entered the room properly himself.

"What are you guys doing here?" Jordan asked, his hands inside his pockets and his chin held high, his eyes challenged Thomas whilst Lily and I pulled away. I probably stink of sweat right now.

"Er- I haven't been feeling well and I came down with a fever, asked Thomas to come pick me up here" I shrugged, lying carelessly whilst I played with my hands at the back.

"Aww darling, are you okay?" Lily cooed, putting a hand on my forehead which I smacked away instinctively. She chuckled at my response, throwing her head back.

"Both of you are sweaty as f•ck" he forced a laugh out and I already knew what was running through his mind. I rolled my eyes casually as I walked to the teachers desk and grabbed my bag.

"Duh, I have a fever and we're on the 6th floor?" I said in a 'duh' tone. Thankfully, Jordan hadn't noticed the twitch of my finger whenever I lie; which is too often. "Why are you guys here?"

"We're doing that music performance task, the weird sounding music thing. This is the quietest classroom as it is abandoned after all" Lily explained and I nodded.

"Good luck with that" I chuckled before waving at Thomas casually, our cue to leave before Jordan gets to ask anymore questions. I recalled how noisy I was while back and mentally blamed Thomas, if they heard any of that then were f•cked.

"See yah next week, Lyn" Lily waved, coming up with a new nickname for me. I made a face at her and we laughed, my eyes darted to Jordan who eyed Thomas suspiciously. We walked out quickly and quietly, nearly running. That was a close call. Too close for comfort. We almost got caught having sex for God's sake! If Thomas had just locked the ruddy door-

My phone rang, interrupting my train of thoughts. I pulled it out of my bag and checked the caller ID, which sadly turned out to be my gran. I bit my lip before answering.

"Hello?" I greeted as we walked into the parking lot and Thomas opened the door for me, grabbing my bag and throwing it at the back seat.

"Katy, I'm going to visit your aunt in the precinct for a couple of weeks. Try to survive by yourself or just kill yourself if you can't" I was speechless with her insult, this is why I hated talking to her. I didn't even do anything for God's sake.

"But-"

"Just tell that stupid driver to guard the house whilst I'm gone so he has a purpose for once" she interrupted me before hanging up abruptly, not bothering to wait for my response or bid me a simple a good bye.

I stared at my phone, my wallpaper of Mallow staring back at me, still processing what I just heard. To start with, my aunt was in jail? For what? Since when?

A phone dinged but it wasn't mine, Thomas brought his out as he shut his door and started the engine. He stared at the screen before a mischievous glint reflected on his eyes, turning to me. I let out an exasperated sigh, already knowing what the text was from the look on his face; his eyebrows wiggling playfully

"We're having a sleepover!" He attempted to say in a high-pitched female voice that failed hilariously for his deep voice. I burst out laughing at his attempt, throwing my head back as I clutched my stomach. This was our norm; from having sex to laughing at each other in a few minutes. It's a talent.

"What?" He chuckled at my response and I shook my head, not wanting to really make fun of him for it.

"Just bring me home, child" I said, still chuckling. He made a face at me, making me laugh harder before driving out of the campus grounds.

"Took you long enough to say that"