xvi.

Author's Note: Hey guys! Just so you know, most of these chapters are written on my phone- actually all of them are written are in my phone and I almost never read through it so please help me with the typos. Thank you hahahaha warning short chappie for a surprise ;)

I shrieked as I sprinted towards the kitchen, I knew I couldn't parkour over the counter like in the movies so I merely slid over it; they were two different things trust me. I turned around again and saw Thomas just standing there with his arms extended on both his sides, ready to catch me if ever. He had a mischievous smile playing on his lips as I backed up to find another island counter. Damn it. He smirked and started creeping up on my left side, my eyes darted quickly to the main door. I saw him closing in beside me and made the decision to just get out of the flat unless I wanted to be drenched.

I saw him close in beside me from my peripheral vision and sprinted towards the door. I grabbed the door knob and was about to swing it open when my wrist was caught and I was pulled away a bit. The door slammed shut so fast, the back of my hand hits the door as I'm spun around and pinned to the wall. Thomas' face is inches from mine as we both try to catch our breathe with grins on our faces.

"I caught you" he stated, his breathe fanned across my face. I became aware of our proximity and I internally panicked. I was too close. We were too close.

"No shit, Sherlock" I sassed, I laughed and tried to push him away gently but he didn't budge. Put your guard up as high as Rapunzel's tower damn it. He raised his brow at me mockingly.

"Now I get to make you wet" he wiggled his eyebrows and I bursted out laughing, although unsure if it was just an innuendo or he was actually drench me in cold water. My eyes trained down to his polo, my eyes widening when I realized I could see his bare chest through the thin wet fabric. I immediately looked up in fear he saw me accidentally check him out to see him look from my chest too. I looked down and mentally slapped myself, of course being in a wet white t-shirt would make it see through. I raised my brows and bursted out laughing when I saw his cheeks start to tint red up close. He backed away from me and I scolded myself mentally for wanting him to come back.

Distance. Precaution. Hazard. Danger.

Do. Not. Get. Close.

"This game is unfair" he pouted and I continued laughing from how fast the atmosphere changed; from playful to sexual tension to childish Thomas.

"What? Why? You started it!" I accused, I doubled over from laughing.

"I'm a guy! It's always obvious when I have a reaction, you're a girl; you don't get boners or anything of sort" he whined and I laughed even harder. My eyes flicked down to see the cause of his complaint, I actually ran out of breathe while laughing so I stumbled beside the sofa couch. He chuckled seeing me, but I couldn't help it.

He bit his lip with an amused smile, obviously trying not to laugh himself as he approached me. "It's not funny" he tried to say seriously but a chuckle escaped his lips anyways.

"It's not funny, it's hilarious" I mimicked him from earlier before laughing harder at his expression.

"What do I have to do to get you to keep quiet?" He narrowed his eyes at me playfully and I shrugged, unable to speak. His eyes flick toward my lips and that was the only warning I had before his lips crashed into mine.

***

Author's note: supeeeer short chappie Hahahaha cliffhangers are my favorite endings, unless I'm the one reading because I am a hypocrite Hahahaha

So I'm going to be honest here, I thought no one would bother reading this and yeah but here you guys are proving me wrong.

Thank you so much for reading, voting, commenting and even following me in the process. You guys don't know how much that means to me 💕

Regarding the smut,  it will be in a whole private chapter which means you have to follow me to read it. I e explained why before hahaha

Anyways

Peace out guys .xx