13. A talk over the Coffee!!

Guys... Do I have to remind you to vote for me again ????

Pleaaaase do vote!!!

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
# Cherry's P. O. V.
I took a sip of the coffee, analysing the words in my mind. She was too engrossed in her coffee.

"Why didn't the previous alliances workout?" I asked, slowly, carefully noting her reactions. It felt as if she was expecting the question.

"Hmm... The thing is that, I'm a fashion designing graduate. And it was my dream since long to establish a boutique, with my friend Shikha. I want to design new clothes and provide it in the market." She started with a tone of nervousness but soon I could the shift to excitement.

"We have already got a promise from Vireena Chopra in a written document to invest in us, so as to start our boutique. She is one of the best fashion designer in Asia. Every celebrities attend to her for their costumes." She was going enthusiastic and I didn't feel like stopping her. So I sat, all ears, listening to her speak on about her boutique.

I had never seen her like this. This was a new Dhruvika, the girl who loved to talk. By now she had completely forgotten about the coffee. And I too imitated her, not drinking the coffee.

"At the appointment, after seeing our work, she was completely convinced of our talents. You know Shika right, the one who dropped me now, she and I are planning to start this alone. But the astrologer had said that I wasn't...." She rambled for about 15 minutes. I was sure the coffee must have become cold by now.

But I didn't mind, because, the way she spoke, her lips, her expressions, her hands, man her hands! Her hands never stood still once she had started talking. It was animated, her long fingers painted light pink, descriptive of the words she spoke. The way she stroked her hair out of her face when the winds blew them out... And.. Her eyes.

She was talking through her eyes as well, her pupils dilating with excitement. I've never seen someone excited like this, well other than my twin when she married her lover.

I was lost in her face, that at one moment I had gone oblivious to her words, focusing on her face. That is when I realized that she had stopped talking long time ago.

Shit! What was she speaking about. It felt as if she was asking me something?

"Uh... Yes... Can u, you know, just repeat it?" I asked, feeling like a fool.

"Do you have a problem with that?" She asked, now in an almost hushed tone. Oh man..

"Huh??" I asked her again, raising my eyebrows.

"With me working after marriage? A boutique is not a well professional job, its just like a hobby of mine. I just design clothes, that's all." She was going a bit down now. My, my, was she afraid that I won't let her do the boutique??

"Dhruvika, don't be worried, you can also run the boutique, not just design clothes, its your profession. And I respect it, in each profession, there is a risk and difficulties." I replied with an urge to hold her hand.

"But you are a police officer. And me... That is what it is bothering me. Even your family..... Doing any other job is different from having a boutique and designing clothes for it." She said clutching the end of her shawl. She looked soo tensed and soo cute doing that.

"Dhruvika, I'd only be happy to say my wife is a creator, be it clothes but still a creator." I said looking straight into her eyes. She was also shocked by my words. And I clearly noticed her body give a slight shudder.

" And don't think my family will make an issue of this. Dhruvika, this is your life. You are only joining me to share it, not to give it to me. Ultimately, I believe the only secret to a happy marriage is choosing the right person. Life is a series of choices, right? And Miss.Dhruvika Sanjay, I choose you."