56. The Kidnap!!

Ram's P.O.V

"Cherry.." She cried softly as she fell onto my hand. I looked at her shocked... How did she realize me?

Her face looked beautiful. Her eyes wide open, lips parted, her eyes searching something in mine and I looked back without blinking my eyes and saw the colour fade from her face.

Few minutes earlier..

The car was parked in front of The Galaxy restaurant, one of the finest in the city.

Its been more than an hour since they've been inside.. And I was getting impatient... Yeah impatient to kidnap my girl.

What were they doing inside? Why are they taking so much time??

Though I trusted Naveen, the thought him being able to be alone with her was not helping my temper.

"Oh for once.... Its a date... He can't just take her inside and bring her out in a minute... And as far as I remember, it was your idea to have him take her out.." Kiran said, and I glared back at him.

"My idea was for him to take her as far away from home, in a crowded area to avoid any chance of a fight.. And I just asked him so the ladies and uncle won't be harmed, and he would not create suspicion. But I never asked him to I've her a five star lunch that'll take 2-3 hours." I fumed at him, before looking once again at my watch.

From where we were standing, the two of us could clearly see the three men that were also waiting for her - her stalkers.

The plan was kidnap her and make them see like the plan was Gunaa's, get the men and make them say where Gunaa's hide out is.

The plan was revised. The only hurdle was to get the three men to come with us. And yeah, explaining the whole thing to Dhruvika once she is awake.

While we were bickering, My phone ringed, and I checked to see a missed call from Naveen. Immediately, my eyes locked with Kiran, and with a node, we pulled the scarf out of our pockets and hastily tied it across our face, masking them.

Within a few minutes, the two of them were out in the open, and I tensed. But then they started talking, and I found myself getting frustrated again. I couldn't stand to see her any other men, she was just mine, all mine.

Seeing my tensed pose, Kiran tapped my back, making me to control my reaction. Her back was facing me, so I couldn't see what she was speaking, but by the look in Naveen's face, with a huge grin pasted on, I decided I would rather not hear about it.

Soon in 3 minutes, he turned and began to walk away from her, with her looking at his withdrawal, and we exited the van.

We walk towards her, and through my periphery I saw the three men stiffen, one of them already making way towards us. I stood behind her, not ready to face her, while Kiran went to her front, startling her.

Before she could draw more attention, I pressed the mild chloroform to her face. And she leaned backwards, her body going weak. I held her, and she fell onto my open arms, her eyes still alarmed.