Success!!

Hey everyone,
Amaira here, and guess what, I am happy.. The stealing of my book has been dealt with successfully, thanks to all my readers. The admins of the facebook page have agreed to delete her books, not just the one she copied from me, but the others books the copied from the authors in wattpad too.

She will no longer copy any of my books, and she has personally asked for my apology. The admins thought that her apologizing publicly would defame their page. Well we can't punish the authors for what Ruhi did. The book is all mine now, thanks to each and everyone of you who helped me.

And, another good news is, I got discharged 2 days back, and will be heading to my college in kochi with my mom tomorrow. She has decided to stay with my till my exams got over.

I am still not able to walk on my own but its healing and the pain is far better and the swellings have subsided. So now I am able to walk a bit with help of a walker, and I believe that is all I need to write my exams.

Thirdly, my 3rd semester university results got published. I have 72% and an all pass, which I believe is a very good marks for me, thanks to Jesus.

So totally, I'm feeling happy, very happy. And I want to each one of you to know that you are have a great part in this. Thanks a lott!!

You're prayers for me have worked, and I'll pray for you all too. But please continue to pray to give me strength to face the exam and write it without any hardships.

With lots and lots and lots of love,
@maira