22. All answers lie above you!!

Hey friends... Do vote!!
ππππππππππππππππππππππππππππ

You look sexy in blue..

His words still gave me goosebumps, but blue? That is what I didn't understand. Was he colour blind? I again looked down at my dress. It was brown.

"Kya hua di? You are supposed to be happy now, but you look worried." Rithu asked, bringing me back to Earth. She looked worried, searching my face for any hint.

Instead of answering her I pulled her closer to me, and patted my lap. She instantly smiled broad and placed her head on my lap. We had reached our home, and without even bothering to go to our room, we had settled in on the couch. Papa and amma were busy with their phones calling our close relatives.

I slowly stroked her hair, drawing circles on her scalp with my fingers. She always used to love this, especially when she was stressed or tired.

She nuzzled closed to me, rubbing her nose on my lap. It was a sign that she was getting cozy. She slowly hugged my waist, cuddling closer .

"Rithu...." I slowly mused her name.

"Hmmm...." She responded, or rather purred.

"Are you happy?" I asked her, still rubbing her scalp. She a shifted a bit, allowing herself to speak.

"Of course Dee, this feels soo good." She said, and I playfully patted her shoulders, without giving her much pain.

"That is not what I meant, I asked about the marriage." I said, resuming to massage her head.

"Dee, its your marriage, you should be happy, not me." She said, eyes still closed, hugging me closer for warmth.

"Aisi nayi, Rithu... What I meant is. Do you like him?" I asked, my fingers had stopped working on her head. She turned around, so that she could now see me. She slowly raised one eyebrow, and I knew her teasing session was about to start.

"Him matlab who?"She asked, an evil smile forming on her lips. I slowly looked away, a small smile taking shape in my face. I could feel my cheeks turning red, his name did that to me.

"Hmm matlab... Umm.. Wo.." I said, gulping down the lump in my throat when I tried to say his name. I still wasn't used to saying his name.

"Wo MATLAB??" She asked again, assessing my reaction.

"Tumari Jeeju." There, that should do..
"Haa.. Jeeju, he is handsome, cool, stunning, hot, cheerful, daring, well built, clever..."

"Achchaa.. Achchaa... Bus bus.... I get the point." I said, trying to stop her using endless words to describe my man. Yes, my man.

"Hihi, now your turn Dee, do you like him.?" She asked getting up from the couch, facing me. She kneeled opposite to me, enclosing my hands in hers.

"Dee, are you happy?" She asked, looking straight into my eyes. She felt like an elder sister to me now. I simply nodded my head.

"Hmm do you like him?" She asked next, and I blushed. I again nodded. But she didn't take it, she raised both her eyebrows.

"Of course I do. Even you like him." I said, trying to be indirect. The blush still creeping on my cheeks.

"Okay... Wrong question. Dee..... do you love him?" She asked softly. My breath got stuck in my lungs. Do I love him? My lips shivered, and I gulped. I could feel my lips go dry and I slowly licked it wet.

In the midst of licking, my tongue sailed over a bump over my lips, sending shivers down my body. My lips were swelled. I again ran my tongue over it to feel the swell.