73. Rendezvous

I know its been really long since I've updated, and I have no more rights to say any excuses.

The reason I stopped writing was mainly my health issues and all heart aches associated with it.

Betrayals, and false hopes had taken a huge portion of my life  lately, and I fell right into its big pit, to the point that I had begun to get fed up of everything.

Buy something happened and I got a seat at this institution where the give you coaching to crack gate exam. - Graduate  Aptitude Test in Engineering.

This is a very serious and tough exam to crack in India right after IAS and IES. And I even had to quit my coaching because  of my health issues,  but I got inspired and motivated on my own, I wasn't willing to just  give up. 

I worked hard , and now I have succesfully cracked the GATE ecam with a good score. And it has given me new hopes.

So after that I have decided that I will never put a full stop to my passions anymore.

As a result, I decided to resume my writing, and this writers block  that was in my head burst to flames  as soon as I took this decision and so here I am.

But it's been definitely  too much long, and I want to know how my writing is.

Has it changed? Or is it the same?

Is it better or did it worsen?

Please reply,  by commenting on this. All you have to do is long press and just open your mind.

Also share with me if you have ever felt so depressed and one day you got enough of it that you chose to fighy?? 

Commen about it too.

And also in between the story, if you liked any particular moment, or dialouge, or gesture, please leave a comment at that line so I know how I am with my writing now.

*****
Dhruvika's P.O.V

Following Rithika all the way down the corridor, I couldn’t make my heart go calm. It was beating wildly in my chest. The last time Rithu had interrupted us in the hospital, things didn’t end so up well. In fact, things turned out to be the worst. - Heart aches and tears. I wasn’t ready to face all that again.

I once made a mistake of falling for my Papa’s sentiments but not again… As much as I loved him, I loved Cherry too and I was not ready to let him go.

Not even to death.

Determined to fight for him, I walked beside Rithu to where our parents were sitting together, with a serious look on their faces. Kiran was with them too.

As soon as they heard our arrival, Papa stood up along with Hari uncle. Rithu immediately went and sat beside Maa, while Papa and Hari uncle walked past me to the other side of the corridor, motioning to follow them.

We walked quietly out of the other visitor’s earshot, while I was desperately training my mind to keep calm and not run a million miles an hour.

“Dhruvika beta, I –“ Papa started to speak, before he was cut off by my own voice, shaky than I intended it to be.

“Papa, I know what you are going to say. And yes, I know you think that my life will not be safe if I am with him.” I took a deep breath as Papa and Hari uncle looked at each other, startled by my sudden reaction.

“But Papa, you are wrong. I’ve never felt safer than with him. With him, I feel as if I can fight the whole world. Papa, he changed me. I am not that shy little girl from before… he has turned me into this brave woman I never imagined myself to be, and I am not ashamed of it. I like this me. I like not feeling helpless. I like to once feel in control of my emotions and decisions.