42. The Hunt!!

About 48 hours before..

I was in a hunt..

A hunt to catch the man that wanted me dead... That wanted my family dead..

I am going to end this... Its been a few years.. Now is the perfect time for everything to end..  It should end so that I can begin a new life... A new life with my family..

I drove the jeep more faster as I headed to the outskirts of Mumbai... First I wanted to find where he was... Kharim bhai was there with me, a small help.. But I wansn't ready to drag him into this..

Silesh had given a small clue... He had no clear contacts with Gunaa, but he knew men that worked under him.. That was my first lead..

That had lead me to a red street in Mumbai, a street famous for prostitutes and Rowdys - both people who got money for their body.. One for pleasure and the other for power..

There I found my second clue.. Another lead that led me to Wasim... Shiva's right hand.. After Shiva's death, he was out of his job, there was nothing he could do with one leg... Being with Shiva had cost him a leg.. So now he was a broker that dealed with women for the mighty...

He dealt with Gunaa too, and he was the third clue.. A clue as to where Gunaa comes every weekend, to dine with women and wine.. And that is where I'm headed to..

It was night time when I reached there, but before I proceeded to my mission, I made Kharim Bhai go back to town in a bus.. He must be safe now..

I took my gun and hid it in my socks, and drove to the bunglaw that Gunaa visited every few weekends. He was supposed to come here today.. And I will kill him..

As I marched forward through the door, two men sprang in front of me with long knives, a kick in the stomach was enough to put down one. But the other was more prepared..

But I was prepared than the both, and it was only a matter of a few minutes before both were down...

I went forward meeting several other men that were armed. But I was determined..

Finally I saw him... Leaning back on the sofa in a very large room..

"Ahaa... Welcome welcome dear officer... I was waiting for you.. Though a small part of me thought that you wouldn't make it this far.." Gunaa said, his voice booming in the room.

I smiled... Too much for his confidence.. Suddenly there were two men running towards me form both the sides... And I put on my action mode again.. Killing the both.. I had made many killings today..

"Yes Gunaa... But what to do.. If I'm determined to do something, I will.. And thanks to you and your dead brother... I am in the Crime Branch now.. And I have the order for a shoot at sight.." I said, as I took my gun and aimed at him, feeling euphoric..

"Really.. The shoot.." He said, mocking my voice..

That was it.. I aimed for his head and and went for the trigger, and I waited for him to dodge.. Bit nothing happened... I triggered again... Nothing..

He was smirking now as he took him gun and shot at me.. Everything went in slow motion.. The bullet launched into me, and I dodged, adrenaline pumping in me... The bullet shot me in my abdomen..
And I groaaned...

Everything began to black out.. Suddenly there were men around me and I fought.. My body burned as the knives cut through my skin.. But I can't die now... My dad.. My mom... Dhruvika... Shivani.. I can't die..

I took the knife from someone and stabbed.. Killing anyone that came to my view.... On the periphery, I could see Gunaa's retreating figure... I took another knife and threw it at him, hitting him in the centre of his back..