41. Discussions!!!

Hey guyzz... Hope you all had a very merry Christmas!!! Wishes to all... Love ya... :* :*)

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

We slept the whole night back at home.. Papa didn't want us to stay there that night, with all the policemen and all, but with the condition that we will be back there by morning..

Sleep was hard, my mind wandered to his side. But the fact that he was now back to himself made me happy, I know he can easily survive a bullet wound.

I know how hard his body is, it must be not that easy to pass through that hard body of his... But still I wanted to be with him... By his side..

But Ruvee, if you don't sleep now, how are you gonna stay awake while your with him tomorrow?

My brain asked.. Finally its telling me something sensible.. But it's true.. I should be sleeping so I'll be strong enough for him all day tomorrow..

With that thought in mind, I clutched the jacket closer to my body and slept..

////////////////////////////////////////////////

  "Sir, please sit straight, and Madam, I want you to stay back, please let me finish this." The nurse told, she was such a... Ugh..

She was attending him, and all she did was ogle him, and act like his wife.. And I wasn't liking it a bit...

I offered to help... But no.. She wants him all to herself.. Such a pain in the ass...

At least he must have some brain, right? it's clear that he knows she is flirting with him, but why isn't he doing anything..

I am getting real angry...

She scooted closer to him, falling onto his chest, while cutting the wrap of his waist... Okay maybe after looking at his abs she might have wished to do it.. But isn't this too.... Uh I don't know...

"Aah.. If looks could kill.." Rithika muttered beside me. So she knows? Then he must know it too...  I gave Rithu the same look and that shut her mouth..

I glanced at him, and saw him smiling.. His cheeky grin.. His head was tilted away from her, angled towards me.. Her head was near his neck, her nose almost touching his skin.. I clutched my hand.. Stopping myself from yelling at her..

Maybe I am over reacting, but still... I didn't  like her.. I mean, how can someone?

Soon she was done with her job... And she walked to the stand, disposing the bandage on a disposer..  Then she took another roll of bandage and moved towards him..

And then I intervened..

"It's okay... I can help... I will do it... " I said, and she gave me a look. I was sure she might be killing me and throwing me off a cliff in that tiny mind of hers. I smiled broadly, and took the roll from her hand before she could even respond.

I could hear her teeth gritting, but turned my back towards her and walled towards Cherry, without looking back. He had his classy grin pasted on his face, but that wasn't going to work... He should have known...

I gave him the same look that wiped off the grin from his face, and looked at me innocently, pouting..

Oh!!!

I began to wrap the bandage around his waist and felt him stiffen, soon I heard the sound of a door.. Yaay.. She is gone..

I slowly looked to see her retreating body, but found the room empty.. Where did Rithu go?