64. Somethimg is definitely Up!!

I was warm.

There was something hugging me close, making me feel warm. Something soft.. that reminded me of how mom would hug me when I was little..

I breathed in the intoxicating smell getting comfortable in the pillow, warm and soft. Snuggling closer, I realised it wasn't a pillow but a shoulder. My head was in someone's shoulder, in the crook of the neck.. But who?

Dhruvika..

I immediately opened my eyes, breathing in the smell again. Yes, Dhruvika... 

I could see that she was awake by the way her body went still. Oh God, Cherry what have you done??

As my eyes got adjusted to the light, I stunned, as the sight in front of me became clear to my eyes.

She was lying on her side. My face towards her chest, which was now heaving heavily. I breathed in again, her smell tangled with mine... my shirt or really me?? I wondered, but stopped myself, scolding, as I realized to where my thought was going.

I slowly got up, only to meet her eyes, which was gazing back at me. Our faces were really close and some part of me expected her to turn her face or get up and yell at me.

But she didn't.

I searched her face to find any signs of discomfort. Anger, even. Instead I found her face warming up, hints of red rushing to her face. It took me a minute to realize that she was blushing.. Her cheeks growing more red by the second..

She gulped loudly, grabbing my attention towards her neck. It was long.. the open buttoned shirt collar extending up to the top of her chest. Her nerves were prominent in her neck as she grew more stiff, her chest heaving more heavily, tempting me to steal a look. Instead, ran my eyes up her neck and to the sides, feasting my eyes, only to be stopped at a light purplish mark on her left side of neck, near to her shoulder which was also exposed.

It was there.. But healing. I didn't like it. I wanted to make it more big, more prominent. For everyone to see. For every men to know she was mine.

Yet, once again, some part of me expected her to cover it up.

She didn't. She did nothing to take my attention of there. I looked up at her eyes to see the same emotion I saw last night. The feeling of longing. I couldn't blink. Her eyes were too captivating.

Her lips were trembling.. waiting to be kissed... And I would have if there wasn't a sound screaming in my head.

Don't you dare take advantage of me!!

My head went blank before it shouted back at me..

  Get off of her before she slaps you again...

Suddenly I got up, avoiding her eyes which now looked shocked from my sudden reaction.

   "I'm sorry... I just slept too much.. I didn't mean to take any advantage on you.. this was clearly unintentional.." I said, before I walked out of the room, not sure if I'll be able to control my mind and body that was yearning for her.

  What was I doing... I scolded myself as I walked out the door, kicking a stone in frustration. My body was betraying me... It wanted her.. I wanted her.

But she didn't slap me. Was things changing between us?

Turning back to the door, I found her walking out of our room towards the back door, wearing my shirt.

  The big shirt suited her well... The light material of the shirt showing the shadow of her body in the sunlight.

I turned back breathing heavily, clutching my hair hard and trying to suppress the scream threatening to escape my throat.