Chapter 1: Invitation

It was a regular day in Phoenix Drop. The dogs were barking, the wind was blowing and people were breathing.

Aphmau was doing her daily routine of checking up on everyone. As she was checking up on Kawaii~Chan, she invited Aphmau to sleep over at her house. Of course, Aphmau said yes. Who wouldn't say yes to a sleepover? Not Aphmau.

As she was walking home she ran into Garroth. Aphmau smiled.

"Are you ready to go Lady Aphmau?" asked Garroth.

Aphmau has recently been training with Garroth to boost up her combat skill.

"Oh ya!" she said smiling "I would but, I need to get ready for a sleepover tonight at Kawii~Chan's. I would've told you earlier but, I was literally just informed of the sleepover. No hard feelings?"

Garroth smiled "None at all. Have fun Lady Aphmau."

As he turned away Aphmau just noticed that Garroth's helmet was off. It was rarely ever off. Hm... I wonder if it is because I told him that he should take his helmet off more? Aphmau put the thought to the back of her mind. She had a sleep over to get ready for.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aphmau was saying goodnight to Levin and Malichi when she heard a knock on the door. Aphmau opened the door, it was Kawii~Chan.

Kawii~Chan eyes widened with delight "Aphmau~Senpai change of planes. Instead of staying at Kawii~Chan's place we will be staying at Kiki~Chan's barn because it is bigger then Kawii~Chan's room."

Kawii~Chan refers herself in the third person. Everyone is used to it by now.

"Alright, Kiki's barn it is then. By the way, how many people are coming?" asked Aphmau.

"Besides us? Um... Kiki~Chan, Lucinda~Chan, Cadenza~Chan, Donna~Chan, Nicole~Chan and Emmalyn~Chan." said Kawii~Chan.

"So no Emma, Molly or Zoe?" asked Aphmau.

"No." said Kawii~Chan "Too busy with childcare."

"Oh ok. Shall we get going?" asked Aphmau.

"We shall." said Kawii~Chan.

Aphmau picked up her stuff and walked to Kiki's barn with Kawii~Chan.

Little did she know that the girls would act like 9 year olds.