Chapter 6: Obvious

"Why don't you Like Garroth?" asked Aphmau. "You act like you can't stand the sight of him."

"Well for one, I don't find him attractive like some people, and two... I just don't like him." said Nicole.

"But why don't you like him?" asked Aphmau.

"What? Is it not normal to dislike a person for no reason?" asked Nicole.

"Of course it isn't normal!" said Aphmau "And I don't find Garroth attractive."

"MmmmmHmmmm." said Nicole all like I don't believe a single word you just said.

The conversation was in front of Nicole's house.

"Ok fine. I do." said Aphmau "Only in the slightest way possible!"

"Yup... and by slight you mean huge." Nicole said.

Aphmau stared at Nicole like don't you dare start this conversation again.

"Hey." said Nicole "I'm not just saying that because I ship it. I'm saying it because it is obvious."

"What do you mean by "Obvious"?" asked Aphmau.

"Its OBVIOUS, as in the way you stare at him." Nicole replied.

"What? I don't stare at him!" Aphmau said.

Nicole nodded. "Yes you do." She said.

"Oh ya? When have I stared at him?" Ahpmau asked.

"You're kidding right?" asked Nicole.

Aphmau shook her head.

"Seriously?" Nicole asked "Are you oblivious?"

Aphmau was silent.

"Wow." said Nicole "You are either oblivious of your own feelings, or you're really trying to convince yourself that you don't love him, when in truth you do." Nicole looked past Aphmau. "Oh... hi Garroth."

"Wha?!" Aphmau jumped (not literally though).

"Ha ha ha!" laughed Nicole. She pointed to Aphmau. "Got you!"

Aphmau pushed Nicole's hand away from pointing to her.

"Oh come on." said Nicole.

Aphmau glared at Nicole.

"It was funny!" said Nicole.

"No it wasn't." said Aphmau.

"Then explain why I'm laughing! Ha ha ha!" asked Nicole.

"Because you're a lunatic." replied Aphmau.

"Well you're a love struck girl unaware of her own feelings." said Nicole.

Aphmau smiled. "Shut up."

"Aw... you're smiling which means I'm right." said Nicole.

"No." said Aphmau.

"Yes I am." said Nicole. "Oh here comes Garroth."

"Ha ha." said Aphmau "I'm not falling for that again."

"Ya. The only thing you're falling for is him." Nicole said "Although, I'm serious this time." Nicole pointed to something behind her.

Aphmau turned around and saw Garroth run up to her. Oh. Nicole was right this time. Aphmau thought.

"I'm gonna go inside my house now." said Nicole while she was opening her door. Once Garroth was beside Aphmau she closed her door.

"Garroth hi." Aphmau said with a smile.

"Lady Aphmau, we saw a strange light come from Kiki's barn. We think it might be because of the pendent Zane gave her." said Garroth.

Aphmau nodded. "No need to explain anymore. Let's go."

Out of the corner of her eye, Aphmau thought she saw Nicole looking at them trough the window, but she ignored it. Garroth and Aphmau ran to Kiki's barn. Aphmau climbed the ladder while Garroth stayed at the bottom. Once she reached the top Aphmau saw Kiki sitting on her bed with a baby rapped in a white blanket.

"Oh my gosh the baby is to cute!" said Aphmau.

"He he! Thank you Aphmau." said Kiki. "Now I just need to come up with a name for her."

"You'll figure something out." said Aphmau. Just then Aphmau noticed that the baby had hair and the colour of it. Oh. Her hair is the colour of Zane's hair. Yay. Thought Aphmau.

"I think I'll name her Leona... it means lion. I want her to be strong when she gets older." said Kiki.

"Well with you as her mother, I'm sure she'll be." said Aphmau.

"Ke ke! Thanks! Now if you don't mind I would like some time alone with my little angel." said Kiki.

"Ok. If you need anything, you know I'll be somewhere in Phoenix Drop." said Aphmau.

"Ok. Goodbye!" said Kiki.

"Bye!" said Aphmau. Then she went down the ladder. "Oh! Garroth!" Aphmau forgot he was still down there. "Your still here." 

"Yes. I stuck around in case you accidentally fell again." said Garroth. "We both know how you are with heights."

Aphmau laughed. "Ha ha!Garroth. That was an accident. " she playfully pushed his shoulder.

"I know." said Garroth "but, better be safe then sorry."

"Ya." Aphmau said "We should probably go. Kiki wants some time alone with her little one."

"Alright." said Garroth "Lets go."