Chapter 9 : Zane?

It was the day of  Kiki's baby shower. Practically everyone from the village was there.

"You punched him in the face?!" asked Lucinda.

"Yah." said Aphmau.

"Why?!" Lucinda asked.

"I was trying to make the whole thing realistic." said Aphmau.

"Did you punch him hard?" ashed Lucinda.

"Maybe." said Aphmau.

"Oh my gosh! Aphmau!" said Lucinda.

"Ya, and that's not it you see-" Aphmau stopped talking. She was looking to the other side of the barn in the corner. She froze in fear. Her heart beating insanely fast. She started to hyperventilate. Her head told her to get the heck out of there. He was there. Aphmau blinked, and just like that he was gone. Her eyes widened.

"Aphmau?" Lucinda asked "Are you ok? You looked like you saw a shadow knight or something."

Worse. Thought Aphmau. "I uh... need to go and... uh... so... I'll be back." said Aphmau. She ran out of the barn not listening to what Lucinda had just said. I need to warn Garroth! She thought. As Aphmau reached outside she noticed that Garroth wasn't there. Oh no! Oh no! Oh no! Oh no! Oh no! Aphmau looked around the barn and Garroth was nowhere to be seen. Oh no! No no no! No! This can't be! This can't be! He couldn't of taken him that fast right?

"Garroth?! Garroth?! Garroth where are you?!" yelled Aphmau "Garroth?!" Lady Irene this can't be happening! Just then she noticed someone beside her. "AAAH! Oh. It's just you Laurence."

"Did I scare you Aphmau?" Laurence asked.

"Yes you did! Don't sneak up on me like that!" Aphmau said nervously.

"Are you ok? You looked worried." Laurence said.

"Worried? Of course I'm worried!" said Aphmau. "I... I saw...Zane."

Laurence"s eyes widened. "What?!"

"Don't make me say it again." said Aphmau "To top it all off, I can't find Garroth anywhere."

"That's a problem because...?"

"Because this concerns more of Garroth than you!" yelled Aphmau.

"I...I'm sorry I-"

"Shut it! Right now we need to find Garroth and make sure no one else knows about this! If anyone found out about it, everyone will be in a panic!" yelled Aphmau. "I'm going to look in the forest for Garroth!"

"No. We are going into the forest to look for Garroth." said Laurence. "What if Zane were in there? Safety in numbers Aphmau."

"Ok fine." said Aphmau. "Well go together."

I apologize for the short chapter.