Epilogue

It was 15 years later since the death of Zane.

Levin was now the lord of Phoenix Drop and Malachi lived with him.  Aphmau became the one who was in charge of the Phoenix Alliance, along with her husband Garroth. They no longer lived in Phoenix Drop. Aphmau and Garroth lived on an island along with their daughter "Sophia Julia Ro'maeve". Although they weren't alone. Many of Aphmau's friends lived on the island with her.

Aphmau walked down the stairs with a book in her hands. She saw Sophia on the couch reading. Sophia had dark long hair, light-ish skin and light blue eyes. She wore brown shorts, a flower crown, a white crop top with a black cross through the middle, and brown knee high boots.  You can definitely tell she was Aphmau and Garroth's child.  

Sophia stopped reading her book and looked up at her mother. "Oh hey mom. Whatcha got there? Another book on dimensions to get your friend out? Or a book on how to heal people after death like you did with Brenden and Cadenza?"

"None." said Aphmau "This will be a book about you." She sat beside her daughter.

"What?" asked Sophia.

"This is a book that Emmalyn gave me." Explained Aphmau "Once you open it the book automatically  writes your story. Since my story has already been written, I want you to have it."

"Um thanks." said Sophia "If I open it will the book create a story that I have to live through, or will it just write my life? If it creates a story for me, that would be awesome."

Aphmau said "If you have questions I bet Emmalyn will probably have the answer."

"Ok." said Sophia "Cool." She smiled.

Just then Zoey burst through the door. "Aphmau!" she yelled.

"Hi Zoey." said Sophia.

"Are you ok Zoey?" asked Aphmau.

"I think I know what dimension Laurence and Brian were transported to!" screamed Zoey.

Aphmau sprung off the couch. "Really? Where?" said Aphmau.

"It is a stretch. Almost impossible, but I think I have the answer! Follow me!" said Zoey.

Aphmau and Zoey ran out the door. Leaving Sophia to wonder the mysteries of this enchanted book.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Gravityfallsfan22 here! It has been months since I've promised an epilogue and I'm sorry for that. Feel free to comment your ideas for the next book! I was thinking about using the perspective of Sophia, idk. Feel free to check out my new book were I'll try to talk with you guys more and hear about my thoughts or whatever! Here's hoping for a second book that won't take forever!

-Gravityfallsfan22