Chapter 15: Not Afraid

Once Aphmau was done checking up on everyone in the village, she went to the tree house. Little did she know, Aphmau wouldn't see Phoenix Drop for a long time.

Wait. Aphmau thought. Is that a ship? Aphmau got closer to it, immediately recognizing what kind of ship it was. Her eyes widened with fear.  Oh no! I need to find Garroth.

As she was about to turn around, something grabbed her by the neck and yanked her back. Aphmau stumbled backward. Before she could grab her sword, someone tied her hands behind her back. The person grabbed her hands, and put a knife against her throat. Aphmau tried to stomp on the attacker's foot, but it didn't do anything.

"If you want to live, you'll keep your mouth quiet."

Aphmau was silently hyperventilating in fear. Zane! She thought.

"That's a good girl." He said. "You may speak now... silently."

"I thought you were coming in a month." said Aphmau.

"Is it really surprising that I lied?" replied Zane.

"What are you doing here?" asked Aphmau.

"I'm here for you, Garroth, Nicole, and those pendents." said Zane.

Why would he want Nicole? "I don't know where the pendents are." said Aphmau.

"What do you mean "You don't know"?" asked Zane.

"I mean I really don't know. We change their location all the time." said Aphmau.

"Where was the last time you saw them?" asked Zane.

I can't sell out Laurence, Zane may kill him. "Near the docks." lied Aphmau.

"With who?" asked Zane.

"Why should I tell you?" asked Aphmau.

"Because If you don't, I'll kill you." said Zane inching the knife closer to her throat.

"I'm not afraid to die." said Aphmau.

"Stupid Aphmau." said Zane. "All bark, no bite. I'll ask you one more time. Who was with you when you last saw the pendents?"

Aphmau was silent.

"Alright then. I have no use for you at the moment. Perhaps your head guard knows something." said Zane.

Garroth! "You stay away from him!" said Aphmau.

"And if I don't?" asked Zane. "Remember, I can slit your throat right here, right now. What leverage do you have in this situation?"

Aphmau was silent.

"That's what I thought." said Zane. "Now, call for him."

"What?" asked Aphmau. "Why?"

"He will come over if he thinks you're in danger." said Zane "Call for him."

"What if my other guards come too?" asked Aphmau.

"The more the merrier." said Zane.

I'm so sorry. Please forgive me. Thought Aphmau. "Garroth! Garroth! Help Me!" She screamed.

Then something hit Aphmau on the head. Hard. So hard that she got knocked out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! Gravityfallsfan22 here! All I want to say right now is AAARRRGGG after watching today's episode (93). Also Garroth voice was way different then what I thought he would sound like! LOL. Also I would like to thank my 4 followers for following me:

ArtisticGirl917

lolipop1290

|monica|

and

ponita

Thank you so much! Don't worry! Just because I'm doing this doesn't mean my story is over. I just wanted to do some shout outs. My story will still be continuing don't you worry about that. Tomorrow I wright the next chapter of the story! (just so you know, things will get more interesting).

Thanks! See you in my next chapter!

~Gravityfallsfan22