Chapter 2: The Sleepover

As Aphmau and Kawii~Chan walked up to Kiki's barn they overheard the rest of the girls chatting.

"She is so cute!"

"She is so sweet!"

"Her eyes are adorable!"

"I wish she was here."

"It is nice too see her awake though."

They 're obviously talking about Alexis. Thought Aphmau

Nicole noticed Aphmau and Kawii~Chan and told them to join. They set up their sleeping bags beside the other girls.

"So what are you guys talking about?" asked Aphmau.

They giggled.

"What?" Aphmau asked.

Kawii~Chan Looked confused. Then Donna put two fingers on her hand, made it look like it was walking and then fell. Donna looked at Aphmau for a second and then back at Kawii~Chan.

Kawii~Chan understood and then started to giggle too.

"So Aphmau, how's the weather this fall?" asked Nicole.

"It's the Summer." said Aphmau.

"Did you have a nice trip?" asked Kiki.

"Do you mean when I went to Meteli?" Asked Aphmau.

Cadenza shook her head. "Did it hurt when you fell from Heaven?"

"Oh I get it she's a fallen angel." said Lucinda.

"Are you guys ok?" asked Aphmau.

"Aphmau~Senpai is like a baby bird, she fell out of a tree!" said Kawii~Chan.

"Oh" Aphmau got the hint "You mean when I fell when making the tree house." said Aphmau.

The girls nodded.

"Wait." said Aphmau "How did you guys know about that?"

The girls giggled once again. "Zoe told us." said Emmalyn.

"How did she know about that?" asked Aphmau.

"Malichi told Zoe, and she told us." said Cadenza.

There was silence for 5 seconds.

Then they all talked.

"How did you fall out of the tree?"

"Were you pushed?"

"Did you fall because you wanted Garroth to catch you?"

"Tell us what happened!"

"We need details!"

"Did Garroth's helmet come off?"

"Oh my gosh! DID HE KISS YOU?!!!"

All the girls (except Aphmau) squealed really loudly.

"What are you guys? Nine?" asked Aphmau.

"We are children at heart." said Kawii~Chan.

"Now please tell us what happened!" said Cadenza.

"Ugh! Fine!" Said Aphmau. She explained to them that she was making a tree house for Levin and Malichi, and how she got the tree from Zoe, and while she was putting the fence down so no one would fall, she accidentally locked herself out. With an attempt to break it she fell, and luckily Garroth was there to catch her. "No I didn't fall because I wanted to, no I wasn't pushed, no Garroth's helmet didn't fall off, and no WE DID NOT KISS!!!!!! Get it now?"

"It's a matter of time before you realize your feelings for him." said Emmalyn "Every romance story has some sort of fall scene. Trust me, I would know."

"But this isn't a story Emmalyn." said Aphmau "This is real life."

"Yes but, you don't like Laurence, Dante and Kawii~Chan have a thing, Brendon is too creepy and I doubt it that you like Zane." said Nicole.

"Absolutely no way do I like Zane whatsoever." said Aphmau.

Kiki nodded.

"Not to mention that you've been through the most with Garroth, you always tell him the truth, he is your go to guy when you need to talk, and you are training with him one on one." said Lucinda.

"True. One problem though... I... Don't... Love... Him!" said Aphmau "I see him as a friend."

"Ya. A Boy friend!" said Kawii~Chan.

All the girls giggled.

"Can we please drop this subject and do something else?" asked Aphmau.

"Ok fine." said Donna. "Don't be surprised if we bring it up again."