Chapter 3 : Stupid Game

Everyone that was attending the sleepover, were outside of Kiki's barn. Siting on the grass stargazing.

"I've heard rumors." said Lucinda "That no one sees these stars the exact same as everyone else."

"What do you mean Lucinda~Chan?" asked Kawii~Chan.

"What I mean is, rumors say that these stars are people that have died. The brighter the stars are, the more closer you were to that person that has passed." said Lucinda.

"So these stars represent dead people?" asked Donna.

"Precisely." said Emmalyn "Each and every star represents a specific person, and the closer bond you had with that person the brighter their star is. So others may see some stars to be bright, while you might think that those same stars are dull. For example, you knew a friend really well, but one day she dies. You will see her star to be very bright, but your other friend, that has never met your friend that has passed, will see it as any other star. Get it?"

"Oh." said Cadenza.

"How do you know so much about this?" asked Lucinda.

"It was in a book of mine. If you want I can lend it to you and you can further investigate it." offered Emmalyn.

"Nah. I'm good." replied Lucinda.

Wow. Thought Aphmau. I wonder if the rumor is true.

Later that night all the girls went to sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Psssst! Aphmau! wake up!"

No! Too tired. Thought Aphmau. She sat up."Is it morning?" she asked.

"No."

"Is someone hurt?"

"No."

"Is someone captured?"

"No."

"Is someone dead?"

"No."

"Is there a fire?"

"No."

"Is the strange darkness stuff here?"

"No."

"Is Zane here with his O'Kasis guards?"

"No."

"Are we in any danger whatsoever?"

"No."

"THEN WHY DID YOU WAKE ME!!!!!!!!??????"

Aphmau opened her eyes and saw Kiki.

"We are going to play a game and we wanted to know if you wanted do play." said Kiki.

"No." said Aphmau and she flopped back down onto her pillow and closed her eyes.

"Come on Aphmau." said Nicole while shaking Aphmau's shoulder.

Ugh! "Fine! What game are we playing?" asked Aphmau.

"We are playing "Name game" I used to play it all the time." said Nicole.

"Ok. How do you play?" asked Aphmau.

Nicole explained that someone has a list of words, and the other person has to name someone that they know to go along with the word. Although, Aphmau was half awake so she may have missed some of the explanation.

"Why can't we do this when there is daylight?" asked Cadenza.

"Kawii~Chan thinks that it will be more fun to play it now!" said Kawii~Chan.

"Besides, we are all up anyway." said Donna.

Barely awake. Thought Aphmau.

"Then it is settled." said Emmalyn. "We'll play now."

Nicole had the words ready and asked Aphmau the words. She was tired so half of the things she said, she said without thinking.

"Cute"

"Kawii~Chan"

"Loving"

"Zoe"

"Magical"

"Lucinda"

"Humor"

"Laurence"

"Adorable"

"Levin"

"Miss-understood"

"Malachi"

"Evil"

"Zane" Aphmau whispered so Kiki didn't hear.

"Wonderful"

"Kiki"

"Creepy"

"Brendon"

"Adventurous"

"Nicole"

"Bookworm"

"Emmalyn"

"Beautiful"

"Cadenza"

"Handsome"

"Garroth"

Everyone squealed high pitch and loud (except Aphmau). They started to giggle and wispier.

Ugh! So this is why they wanted me to play their game. Just because i think Garroth is handsome doesn't mean I love him. I can't control their thoughts. Think what you want at the moment, I don't care. Aphmau thought. Ugh! Stupid game. With that thought, Aphmau went to sleep.