Chapter 12: The Art Of "Shipping"

Aphmau wasn't getting a lot of sleep lately after the whole Zane thing.

His words echoed in her mind "If you cared for your village, you would know what to do."

Honestly, she didn't. On one hand by marrying Zane, Phoenix Drop wouldn't be in danger and her people would be safe from harm. On the other hand she didn't love him, she would probably become depressed, always paranoid that Zane would kill her, she will most likely live in O'Kasis, O'Kasis guards will most likely be in Phoenix Drop 24/7, there will be no freedom for herself whatsoever and more.

Luckily, Aphmau was invited over to Kawii~Chan's place to have tea with some of the girls. If that doesn't get her mind off that, nothing will. The other people attending are Cadenza, Emmalyn and Lillian (a recognized prophet that recently visited). Lillian was invited by Cadenza.

"So you can predict famine, drought, love and more? I think I've read about people that have powers like that, but to meet one in person is fascinating." said Emmalyn.

"As you can see, Emmalyn~Chan is a bookworm." said Kawii~Chan.

"What I find fascinating is how a lord like you is so interactive with her people!" said Lillian. "Fixing streets, throwing baby showers, attending sleepovers having tea party's. None of the villages that I've ever been to, has a lord has been so down to earth with her people, that she is on the exact soil that they stand on."

There was silence.

"Oh! Sorry, if I talk for too long i start talking with similes and metaphors." said Lillian. 

"Nah that's ok. Kawii~Chan talks in the third person." said Aphmau.

"Its true." said Kawii~Chan.

"I also find it fascinating that your people "ship" you with one of two of your guards." said Lillian.

"Wait." said Aphmau "How did you-"

"Lady Aphmau, I can see in the future, remember?" said Lillian. After she spoke she took a sip of her tea.

Then Cadenza, Emmalyn and Kawii~Chan started to giggle.

Oh no. Thought Aphmau.

"Do you know who Aphmau ends up with?" asked Cadenza.

Lillian looked at Aphmau. "Yes." replied Lillian.

The three girls started to "Squeeee!".

"Although, I won't say." said Lillian "I will tell you this lady Aphmau." Lillian's eyes started to glow. "You will walk slow when around him, you will sometimes feel nervous/shy around him, when you think about him your heart will beat fast and smile for no reason, he will be on your mind a lot (even now), you will always tell him the truth, when walking to a group of people that he is the first person you talk to, nothing can separate you two for too long, not even death" her eyes went back to normal.

"Wait... death?" asked Aphmau.

"Also when hope may seem lost in the darkness, you two will always be each others light." said Lillian.

"Soooo about that death part?" asked Aphmau.

"Oh yes! Well you see its like how the wedding stuff goes "Till death due you part"? You won't be separated by death." said Lillian.

"Uhhh so I die at the same time as... whomever I end up with?" asked Aphmau.

"No! That's not the main focus right now!" said Lillian.

"So I do or I don't?" asked Aphmau.

"You don't. Look I was in my future phase ok, I don't really know what I say, I just say the future." said Lillian.

"Kawii~Chan was wondering, Kawii~Chan ships Garmau, but who ships Laurmau?"

"Not including the ones being shipped." said Emmalyn "The people that ship Laurmau are Emma, Molly, Cory and Logan. The ones that ship Garmau are Kawii~Chan, Myself, Cadenza, Kiki, Donna, Dale, Dante and Brian. The fence sitters aka the ones who ship both are Nicole, Lucinda, Zoe and Brendon. So not including Garroth, Aphmau or Laurence that would be 25% of the village ship Laurmau, 5o% of the village ship Garmau and 25% of the village ship both."

"Wow. You are a very intelligent being." said Lillian.

"Thank you." said Emmalyn.

"What about the children?" asked Kawii~Chan.

"I don't count children in this because they are too young to understand the art of "Shipping"" said Emmalyn.

"What about Malichi? He looks young but he is smart." said Aphmau.

"Hm... I guess I never thought about Malichi." said Emmalyn.

"Its ok." said Kawii~Chan "Would anyone like more tea?"