Chapter 23: Not A Dream

Aphmau was startled awake by some squawking birds.

What the!? Aphmau looked around. She was at the fallen tree/tree house. She remembered what happened last night. Aphmau smiled. She got up and scanned the tree looking for something. Aphmau spotted it, the carved A+G surrounded by a heart. So it wasn't a dream. Aphmau looked around. Is star like Garroth still here? She looked around some more. Nope. Thought Aphmau.  At least I was able to tell him how I feel before he left. I should tell the others what happened! Then Aphmau sprinted through Phoenix Drop and onto the path that lead to Mateli. She walked up to the house that some of the girls were staying in. Aphmau knocked on the door, then it opened.

"Aphmau~Senpai!" said Kawii~Chan "What brings you here?"

"Happy news I want to tell!" said Aphmau excitedly.

"That's great! We could all do with some good news." said Kawii~Chan "Come in in!"

Aphmau stepped through the door, then Kawii~Chan closed it. Kawii~Chan was staying with Kiki, Leona, Cadenza and Emmalyn. Only Cadenza and Leona wasn't there. Figures. Aphmau thought. I bet Cadenza's seeing her dad or something. And Leona's with Zoe or something.

"Aphmau!" said Kiki "What are you doing here?"

"I have great news!" said Aphmau.

"By the look on your face, I could tell." said Emmalyn "Its nice to see you so happy once more."

"What was it you wanted to tell us Aphmau~Senpai?" asked Kawii~Chan.

Aphmau smiled. "Ok, but you may not believe me."

"Of course we'll believe you Aphmau." said Kiki.

"Ok." said Aphmau "I saw Garroth last night."

Kiki, Kawii~Chan and Emmalyn's eyes widened. "You what?!" they said.

Aphmau nodded. "I saw Garroth last night. And he was made up of stars. It was so cool!" said Aphmau.

"Where, when, how did that happen?" asked Emmalyn.

Aphmau told them how she went outside for some fresh air, walked to the tree house, saw the brightly shining star, how she talked about what she wished to say to Garroth before he died, how he appeared out of nowhere, how he was made of stars, how time was frozen, how she slid across the water like ice, what Garroth carved into the tree and how she woke up and it was still there.

"...so it really happened. It wasn't a dream." finished Aphmau.

Then all the girls screamed

"AAAHHHH! IT'S HAPPENING! GARRMAU'S HAPPENING!"

"MY SHIP IS SAILING!"

"#GARRMAU"

"Is that all you guys can talk about right now!?" asked Aphmau.

"Well what do you expect Aphmau~Senpai?" asked Kawii~Chan "We are Garmau shippers and you telling us this just makes our ship even stronger."

"Ya. Larmau is so going down." said Emmalyn.

"If this is all you guys are going to talk about then I'm gonna go." said Aphmau.

"Ok." said Kiki.

"Seriously?" asked Aphmau.

"Let us shippers ship the Garmau ship so the ship is in tip top shape until it sinks." said Kiki.

"Uh... what?" asked Aphmau.

"It doesn't matter." said Kiki.

"Ok... I'll just leave now then." said Aphmau.

"Good bye!" said the girls.

With that Aphmau left.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry about the short chapter guys.

-Gravityfallsfan22