Chapter 5: Rage

Aphmau was thinking over what she was going to say to Garroth.

Should I talk about the floating, eyes glowing, the rime or the possibility that Zane is coming soon? Aphmau thought to herself. Whatever, I'll just go in chronological order. It will make the most sense.

Aphmau walked deep into the forest, until she was just near the spot were she trains with Garroth. Well, Look at that. He's on time. Since when is Garroth not on time? His timing is always impeachable. Aphmau thought. She noticed that Garroth's helmet was still off. Seriously, what happened to his helmet? Not that I'm complaining. Aphmau sighed. It is always such a pleasure to see his handsome face. All of the sudden Aphmau's heart started to flutter and her stomach started to tighten. Wait... am I nervous? I mean who wouldn't be nervous to tell their friend about a possessed child... but still... it can't be because of that... right? Or am I just going crazy?

She walked up to Garroth. "H-hey Garroth." she said nervously.

"Lady Aphmau. What a pleasure it is to see you again. Although before we train, may I ask how your sleepover went?" Garroth asked.

Aphmau's heart fluttered once again. "It went well Garroth. Th-thanks for asking." she said. If only I could tell you how they acted. Aphmau thought."L-look, there is something I need to tell you."

"There is something I need to tell you too, but it can wait. What do you want to tell me?" he asked.

She told Garroth about how Alexis started to float in the air, how her eyes glowed the colour of the pendent, about Alexis' rime, and how it was about how there will soon be peace between O'Kasis and Scaleswind, and about Zane.

"I see." said Garroth "This isn't good."

"This isn't good? This isn't good!? Of course this isn't good! Peace between O'Kasis and Scaleswind means that Zane's hands are free, and that he will probably, undoubtedly be coming for us!" yelled Aphmau "All you have to say about that is  "this isn't good"? He's gonna want me to marry him Garroth! YOUR EVIL LITTLE TROLL OF A BROTHER WANTS ME TO MARRY HIM!!!!!! And your dad is gonna make you marry some girl you don't even know, let alone love!!! AND ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THAT IS "THIS ISN'T GOOD"?! This is HORRIBLE Garroth! HORRIBLE! Since Alexis didn't say exactly when Zane is coming, he could be here any day now! HE COULD BE HERE NOW FOR ALL WE KNOW!!!! All she said was "soon"! Soon! Soon Garroth, all she said was soon!" Aphmau mumbled under her breath "What does "soon" even mean?"

Garroth stared at her in shock.

After realizing what she said Aphmau quickly apologized "I'm so sorry for exploding like that. I didn't realize what I was saying and-"

"Its ok Lady Aphmau, I understand." said Garroth "Sometimes you just have to rage out. Everyone does it at least once in there life. There is no need to apologize"

Wow. Aphmau's heart fluttered again. Garroth is too nice. Thought Aphmau. I just rant and rage at him and he acts like I did nothing wrong. Sometimes... I just really don't deserve him.

"Thank you Garroth." said Aphmau "So what was it that you wanted to tell me?"

"It can wait." said Garroth "Right now we need focus on something else."