Chapter 4: Will Soon Be Near

Aphmau awoke to the warm smell of pancakes.

"Aphmau~Senpai you're awake!" said Kawii~Chan "Kawii~Chan was just making breakfast!"

"It smells good." said Aphmau.

"No kidding." said Nicole.

"Where are Kiki and Lucinda?" asked Cadenza.

"Lucinda went home to rest." said Emmalyn "She said that she was still tired from the whole "Awakening Alexis" thing. She was surprised that she was able to even make it here."

"Oh." said Donna "What about Kiki?"

"Kiki~Chan is resting up in her bed." said Kawii~Chan. "Here is breakfast."

Kawii~Chan made chocolate chip pancakes and served it to everyone. Once Aphmau was done her breakfast, she packed her stuff and left. Aphmau walked home and put her stuff away. As she was looking out her window she noticed a picnic at the docs. Once Aphmau got closer she saw the kids playing in the sand, and Emma, Molly and Zoe sitting on a picnic blanket. Just the girls I wanted to see. Thought Aphmau. She walked down the steps and talked to them.

"What's going on here?" asked Aphmau.

"We are having a little picnic with the kids." said Molly.

"It's nice to see them so happy together." said Zoe.

"They act as if Alexis has always played with them." said Emma "It's so sweet."

"These kids are sweet." agreed Aphmau.

Aphmau sat on her knees close to the children.

"Sand sand sand! He he he!" said Alexis.

"Sand casool!" said Levin.

"It is so nice to hang around kids that were my age before... before... never mind." said Malachi.

The feels! The feels. Thought Aphmau.

"Hey Apple!" said Kyle "Play?"

"Of course Kyle!" said Aphmau.

They played for around 5 minutes. Then in the corner of her eye, she spotted Laurence. Aphmau was about to go and talk to him, but then Alexis started to float in the air. 

"What the!?"Aphmau said.

Everyone was shocked. Aphmau tried to grab her, but Alexis flew out of Aphmau's reach.

"Alexis." said Aphmau "You're supposed to float in the water. NOT IN THE AIR!!!!!!!!"

Alexis' eyes started to glow a turquoise green. The colour of the pendent! Thought Aphmau.

"Ghostie!" said Kyle.

"Laurence! Get Lucinda!" Aphmau ordered.

Laurence nodded and left.

"Just when I thought things would go back to normal!" said Molly.

Just then, Alexis spoke.

"O'kasis and Scaleswind's terms will meet. Part of his plan will be complete! The Human Alpha will come near. For soon the Priest will be hear!"

Then Alexis' eyes stopped glowing, and fell. Luckily Aphmau caught her. She put Alexis down onto the sand.

Alexis' eyes opened. She looked as if nothing happened. She tilted her head to the side "Why you looking at me funny?" asked Alexis.

"Oh... my... IRENE!" yelled Molly. Aphmau saw the alarm in her eyes. Molly ran to Alexis and picked her up. "I...I... think Alexis ha...has had enough s...sun for t...today." Then Molly ran with Alexis in her arms.

Molly is either taking Alexis home, or to Lucinda. Thought Aphmau.

"Bye bye!" called Alexis.

Aphmau waved goodbye to Alexis.

She had to talk to Garroth about this.