Chp 16 - Annabeth's POV

Annabeth's Flashback

Annabeth woke up and took a deep breath. She turned on her side and froze. Something was wrong, that move felt weird. She felt... weak. Was she trapped somewhere without food? For how long? She stopped a moment to check. No, didn't feel like she had been days without food. She tried to calm herself and think. What was the last thing she did? She couldn't remember.

Okay, one step at a time. Her name's Annabeth Chase. She's a demigod. She lives at Camp Half-Blood. Her boyfriend is Percy Jackson. He is the son of Poseidon. They faced Chronos. She was part of the prophecy of the Seven. She got the Athenas Parthenos back to CHB with the help of the seven, Nico, Hedge and Reyna. They battled Gaea. Leo died. Leo came back with Calypso. She had been living at CHB with Percy, a deserved vacation after the Giant War II. She went to dinner. She walked with Percy to her cabin. He kissed her good night, then she went to sleep. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Then I don't understand what happened.

Well, I was hoping you would, since I don't.

Annabeth froze. Being a demigod meant you would meet many weird things. A voice in her head wasn't such a weird thing, or even new. But it wasn't normal, or a good thing.

Hello?

Hello.

What are you?

Well, I thought I was a normal girl, with a loving family, really smart and completely sane. That is, until I woke up, another one was controling my body and thinking in my mind.

Ok, then who are you?

Well, usually I wouldn't reveal who I'm to the one controling my body, but since you were so nice to summon your life in a few sentences, even if half of it didn't make any sense, I guess saying my name is ok. Promise to not do any black magic or something with it?

If this is your body, I can promise you I just want to get back to my own. And that I don't do black magic or anything like it.

Good, then we agree.

Your name?

Right, sorry. My name is Anniebell Cullen.

...Are you kidding me?

Did I sound like I was kidding?

No, you didn't.

Then I was not.

Is that your name? Really?

Yes, we actually have the same initials. Does this bother you?

Doesn't bother as much it intrigues me.

And why is that?

Well, where I came from, I lived in a camp.

A camp?

Yes, like a summer camp.

And you said you lived there? Okay, continue.

The... director of the camp refused to say our names right, so since he couldn't admit he knew my name was Annabeth, he often called me Anniebell.