Chp 100 - Niel's POV

A/N: TA-DAAAAAM! Chapter 100 is here, finally. So, quick detail: I "wrote" it together with the creator of Niel, @NathanielWilhelm, so that's why the style is a little different (seriously, go check his work, is AMAZING). Okay, read it now, I'll add another A/N in the end.

FRIDAY

"Ok, calm down this is it. The play is in a week, just invite her to go... with you. While you're working, stupid idea, stupid, stupid."

Niel paced in the hallway outside of Trish and Claire's office.

"She's just a girl, a really amazing girl, but just a girl no need to spaz out."

He paced some more grateful there was nobody left in the halls between classes.

"Grr, just ask her."

The door opened and Niel jumped, he looked to see who it was, and sure enough it was Claire.

"Ahoy!"

Claire turned to see him after closing the door.

"Oh, hi. Oh you're the guy that saved that black-haired guy Will tried to protect, I never got the chance to properly thank you. I know you didn't have to step in, but I'm glad that you did, heaven knows I wasn't helping very much."

"Um, it was n-nothing, it's not proper to hit a lady. And I don't much care for Eugene's attitude."

Niel leaned against the wall and then thought better of it and stood straight again.

"Well it is good to see a few good gentlemen left to save the day. I'm not much for violence but I can't stand bullies!"

"Me neither, listen um, Claire, there was something I wanted to ask you."

"Oh. Sure, ask me anything, I was just on my way to my locker to grab something, but I have a second or two to answer a question."

"Good, Great! Uh, so we are having the Pan play, and I was sort of hoping you'd go..."

He couldn't say the next part.

"Oh, of course I'm going I love plays, I have a friend who is in it that you probably know, Stacy, you might know her she is playing one of the mermaids. She has such beautiful blonde hair, I think she is perfect as a mermaid. Oh and I work for the paper you probably want me to review it too. Of course, that sounds like a great idea."

"Claire!"

Trish come out of the office, and glared at Niel. He mentally cursed and thanked the interruption. Sure, Trish just wanted make things harder for him, however, she was also preventing him to continue making a fool of himself in front of Claire.

"Claire, I need your help with something."

"Okay. Great talk... hum... soooo sorry, I completely forgot your name! I'm so ashamed, I'm terrible to keep names, but I remember you were very charming."

She grinned and he tried to not stutter while answering.

"Huh... eh, sorry, Niel."

"What...? Oh, Niel is your name, got it! Well, Niel, I have to go but thanks again for helping Will and don't worry, I'll be at the play, and write the review myself, okay?"

Claire winked while waving and disappeared around the corner with Trish. Niel turned to face the wall and bashed his forehead against it in frustration.

"Why... is... this... so... hard?"

The school bell rang. Niel saw Sticks and Lucy walking down the hallway. Sticks looked miserable and in desperate need of saving, again.