Chp 121 - Reyna's POV

A/N: a 4k words for Reyna. I'm tired af of writing this, because this date was not in my plans, so I had no idea how it'd turn out. In the end, things went better than expected. I hope you like it.

SATURDAY

"You could, I don't know, try to look a little sexier?"

Reyna looked over her shoulder to Sierra sitting on her bed.

"You think there's something wrong with my clothes? He said he's taking me to lunch and we're spending the whole day together. I have no idea where is he taking me or what should I dress. So I'm dressing comfortable."

Sierra sighed, throwing her head back and letting her body fall on the mattress.

"Never mind, dress whatever you want. But can I please do your hair?"

"I like my hair in a braid."

Sierra sit up quickly, excited.

"That's not a problem! I watched a dozen of tutorials last night of different types of braids. Sit on that chair and just wait!"

I suppose we can make her a little happy.

Reyna sighed in defeat and complied.

"So, we could try a dual-texture braid, waterfall, spiral, boho braid..."

***

Adam was waiting outside her building and Sierra walked down with her to meet him.

"Hi, Regina. You look great."

"Thanks."

They all kept silent for the total of five seconds, before Sierra groaned. Reyna looked at her inquisitively, but Sierra just shook her head making her hair form even a bigger halo around it.

Did we do something wrong?

I don't know.

Sierra just took a couple of steps to Adam and whispered something in his ear, for which he answered with a sad smile. They nodded to each other before Sierra walked away.

Now what was THAT about?

Excellent question.

Adam opened his car door for her.

"So, ready to go?"

***

The restaurant was nice. Not over fancy but not extremely simple. Reyna's clothes didn't stand out, and for that she was grateful. She had to admit, Adam was a pleasant company; kept the conversation flowing with the right questions without prying too much.

"So, you live with Sierra?"

"No, she's just my friend. She went there to help me with my hair."

Not that we asked.

"So, who do you live with?"

"No one."

"Really? Where is your family?"

"My sister lives in another city because of her work."

Not for long, though.

Don't even remind me.

Adam waited, but when she didn't offer any info about her parents, he changed the subject to himself.

"I live with my parents and my younger brother. My older sister left to make college abroad."

"Where?"

"Japan."

This surprised both Reyna and Regina.