Chp 26 - Hazel's POV

Hazel's Flashback

Hazel opened her eyes and looked around the small room. White walls, a wardrobe, a desk with a chair and the bed she was currently lying down. Nothing personal, except for the stickers all over the wardrobe and the light purple comforter with tiny white flowers.

Whose room is this? Hello?

"Hello? I can feel there's someone here, you can show yourself"

I don't think I can...

Hazel was a little startled about hearing that voice inside her mind, but being a daughter of Underworld, spirits and ghosts didn't scared her. But the girl was obviously afraid, her fear was clear in her voice.

Hello, how are you?

You have to ask this? REALLY? Areyou a spirit!? Oh, my god, that movie worked!? I can't believe it! I am possessed, just like the girl in that movie! Please, please, can anybody hear me? I am possessed! Please save me, exorcise me, I don't know, someone SAVE ME!!!!

Calm down, everything is going to be fine.

Calm down? Calm down!? I'm the one being possessed by a demon, so I think I have the right to lose my calm, Miss She-Demon!

I am NOT a demon, I promise you.

Then what ARE you? Oh, my god, all those years never believing her, certain it was all an act, and now I'm possessed! Really possessed, by the ghost of a dead girl!

Please. Calm down. I'm not a ghost, at least I don't think so. I was dead once, but this feeling is different.

You were DEAD once?

Yes, my brother guided me back to the living world, and my father pretended he didn't see it.

Wait, what?Why?

What?

Why would your father pretend he didn't know you're alive?

Because he's the god of the Underworld, and he can't admit I'm alive without taking me back.

Wait, WHAT?

***

Calm down, breath. Take a deep breath. Hold it. Now let go.

You're the one controling my body, you're the one supposed to breath!

This is not physical, it's psychologic. My breath is even, but I'm guessing you feel on the verge of a panic attack. But I'll help you. I'm going to take a deep breath, and you'll focus on that and breath with me.

I don't have a body anymore!!!

I'm trying to help you. After you calm down, we'll find a solution for this, deal? Now, take a deep breath, one, two...

***

Better now?