Chp 33 - Will's POV

(A/N: This one is a VERY long flashback, and like I promised, I won't leave you at a major cliffhanger. This chapter is dedicated to @RacAzevedo, for always helping when I'm stuck. Since I'm a loyal author and not such loyal friend, she's the one to be blamed for Will's fate. Kill her, not me! Kidding! Love you, Morena, my real-life Trish s2)

Will's flashback

Will woke up and looked around the room. Pink walls. Pink curtains. Pink EVERYWHERE. For a moment Will wondered why he was at Aphrodite's cabin, until recognize it wasn't Cabin 10, it was another room. He sat up and froze. That move felt TOO weird. He felt too short, to slim, and with weight on his chest he wasn't used to. He looked down and saw breasts in a tank top.

I AM A GIRL???

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, MOMMYYYY, THERE IS A BOY IN MY ROOM, COME AND SAVE MEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

***(about ten minutes later)

STOP SCREAMING!!

NO, NO, NO! MOMMY! SAVE ME! A BOY IS INSIDE OF ME! AND NOT IN THE PLEASUREABLE WAY!!!! AAAAAAAAHHHHH

FOR THE LOVE OF GODS, STOP WITH THE SHRILL!

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH, WHY MEEEEEEEEEE??? I DON'T DESERVE THIS!!!! I AM POPULAR, I AM FABULOUS, I CAN'T BE CRAAAZYYYY!!! MOMMYYYY???

Your mommy CAN'T hear you, so STOP screaming!!!

MOMMYYYYYYY!!!! ANYOOONEEEE, COME AND SAVE ME FROM THIS... THIS... CREATURE!!!!!

Gods, you're giving me a headache. Oh, the irony, one of the perks of being gay is that I DON'T have to deal with girl's drama, and now I'm stuck inside one.

Wait, you are gay?

Yes!

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH, THERE IS A GAY GUY INSIDE MY HEAD!!!! SOMEBODY HELP MEEEEEEEE!

***

GET. OUT.

I. CAN'T.

I don't care HOW you do it, just get out of my body!

I WOULD if I knew HOW, which I DON'T.

You HAVE to get out, this is MY body!

Again, I have no idea HOW I got here, let alone how to get OUT.

You know what, I won't talk to you.

What?

I'll ignore you until you leave my body.

You think it works like this? I wish to the second star on the right and BAM, back to my own body?

Ignoring you.

Silent treatment? Really?

Ignoring.

FINALLY some peace and quiet!

***

How do I... right, I have to sit to pee.