Chp 113 - Jason's POV

A/N: a long and interesting chapter for Jason. It has been a while. I don't care about the hate, I love him.

WEDNESDAY

Jason entered his private gym to find Frank already there, doing pushups.

Wow, he started on his own. He's really determined.

I didn't name him praetor for nothing.

"Hey, Frank. Sorry I was late, coach held us for an extra-long meeting."

"That's... okay... I started... without you."

"Yeah, we noticed. You take this seriously, that's why the results are already showing."

Frank dropped to the ground, raising his head to look at Jason.

"You think?"

"We do. Water?"

"Yes, please."

He was filling a glass when his phone started to ring. He answered while handing the glass to Frank, without checking the ID caller.

"Here, Frank. Hello?"

"'Sup, lil'bro?"

"Thalia... Thalita?"

"Why ask? Do you have another amazing, fantastic and kickass big sis?"

John mentally snorted. Jason couldn't help but smirk, even if he knew she couldn't see him.

"I wasn't even aware I had one of those."

"Sassy. This will earn you a punch and five minutes in the ring."

What is five minutes in the ring? Do you have a ring?

No, she makes me rearrange the couches to form a ring.

And then what?

Then she kicks my ass for the whole time.

Wow. Sounds fun.

Yeah...

"Ugh. Can I just apologize?"

"For what? Being a smartass and offending your beloved sister?"

She sobbed in the line and Jason rolled his eyes at how much fake it sounded.

"Yes."

"Hum... nah, I still want my five minutes in the ring. Think of it as... siblings bonding time."

"Does it count as bonding if just one of us is enjoying?"

"I appreciate your concern, baby bro. But I can assure you, I love our minutes in the ring just as much as you do."

"I never said I did."

"You didn't have to, I can see it in your eyes. Even when they are black."

"Oh joy."

"Hahahahahahahaha, I still love you, lil' bro. Come on, say it back."

"I love you too."

"Big sis."

"I love you too, big sis."

"Good boy!"

"You just made me feel like a dog."

"Well, all men are dogs one way or another, you shouldn't be surprised. Anyway, the reason I called. I'll TRY to get there at the 23rd, so we spent both Christmas and New Year's Eve together. But we never know. The government here might get paranoid again and forbid every single plane from flying."