Chp 49 - Annabeth's POV

(A/N: Dedicated to NathanielWilhelm for motivating me to write when I was depressed, even if I said his motivational words sucked because I was depressed  ^.^ this is the chapter I rewrote)

Annabeth's Flashback

"Because there's a video going viral"

A video... going viral...

OF THAT KISS???

But WHY?

WHY? The whole hallway stopped to watch the mathletes star kiss the rebel without a cause. We should have known someone would have recorded it.

"WHAT!?"

Reyna put a hand over her mouth.

WHO did it?

That's what I want to know!

She removed Reyna's hand.

"Sorry. Show me this video"

Whoever recorded it, was in the middle of Percy and Sirena. The video started right after Annabeth passed by Sirena, going to Percy.

"Who...?"

"I have no idea. But whoever is, knew why you did it"

In that moment, when Annabeth kissed Percy, the video turned and zoomed in on Sirena's face.

I want this video.

Why?

Are you kidding? I thought I would never have the chance of seeing her face again. She never considered our threat of stealing her boyfriend...

EX-boyfriend.

EX-boyfriend as a real threat. Her shock, hurt and disgust are just too awesome to see. Maybe we can print and frame it.

Maybe hang so is the first thing we see in the morning?

It would brighten my mood without fail.

Flashback over, back to present

The moment Annabeth stepped in the Mathletes room, every head turned in her direction.

Wow, that's how it feels to be a celebrity.

I just hope they don't ask for interviews, I'm not in the mood.

But you know there's one you can't avoid.

Speaking of the devil...

Barbara came stamping her feet, stopped right in front of Annabeth, not saying anything, just silently judging for a couple of seconds, before grabbing her arm and pull her to an empty room.

"Have you lost your mind???"

"Why do you ask?"

"Why do I ask? WHY do I ask? Maybe because my best friend kissed Peter! PETER!!"