Chp 48 - Reyna's POV

(A/N: Dedicated to KittenDragon53 for pointing out my mistakes and being such an awesome supporter)

Reyna replayed the video in her phone, but it wasn't a mistake. It was really Annabeth kissing Percy in the middle of the hallway.

Thank God you don't have a boyfriend.

There's more in this.

How can you know?

Because I know Annabeth, I have seen her with Percy, and in this video she was... rigid, calculating.

And she's not like that?

With Percy? It's the only time she relaxes. I want to know why she did that.

I thought it was pretty obvious.

Yes, the other girl from the video, but who is she?

Sirena, Peter's girlfriend. Or should I say ex-girlfriend.

Ah, right, now everything makes sense.

***

When Annabeth steped inside the classroom, every eye turned to her. Reyna quickly grabbed her hand, dragged her and made her sit in the chair in front of her own.

"What. Was that?"

Annabeth looked at Reyna and around the room, as if checking if she was in the right classroom.

"What are you doing here?"

"We have this class together, I forgot to tell you. What was that?"

"What was what?"

"You and Percy?"

She seemed surprised Reyna already knew, but just smiled.

"Oh"

"I thought we were all going to keep a low profile"

"Wait, were you there? I didn't see you"

"No, I wasn't, I was here already"

Now she seemed confused.

"Then how did you know?"

"Because there's a video going viral"

That shocked her. It took a few seconds before she exploded.

"WHAT!?"

Reyna put a hand over her mouth for preventing her from yelling more. Annabeth took some deep breaths and carefully removed Reyna's hand.

"Sorry. Show me this video"

Reyna gave her phone and watched Annabeth, checking her reactions to the video.

"Who...?"

"I have no idea. But whoever is, knew why you did it"

At this moment of the video, whoever recorded it, turned and zoomed in Sirena's face, furious. The video ended, Annabeth nodded as for herself, and said the last thing Reyna expected her too.

"Can you send me this video?"

"Why?"

Annabeth shrugged.

"For a second there, I wished, and Annie too, we had that moment recorded so I could replay Sirena's face over and over. I guess now I have"

"Do you realise the whole school is talking about it?"