p r o l o g u e

CAST
Harry Styles as himself
Taylor Swift as herself

PROLOGUE

 © COPYRIGHT 2015@sweetherbs

© COPYRIGHT 2015
@sweetherbs

COMPLETED ON:
SEPTEMBER 21, 2016.

{UNEDITED}
Hatred (n): intense dislike or ill will.

17 year-old head cheerleader, Taylor Swift, is forced to tutor the person she despises most, the school's star quarterback, to maintain both of their positions as captain.

Will she be able to deal with the annoyingly cocky quarterback, known as Harry Styles?

Throw in the endless tutoring and arguments, prank wars, stolen kisses, undeniable jealousy and mix it with a little love. . . of friendship.

***
Taylor's POV.

If you're thinking I'm one of those stereotypical cheerleader who dates the head quarterback, you're wrong.

I might be the blonde girl with the size of a barbie doll, who gives a fuck about her weight and the way she looks, but one thing that stops me from being the stereotypical cheerleader is I do not and never will date the head of the football team and will never forgive what he did to me. . . Well, that sounded more dramatic than I expected it would be.

"Taylor! I'm going out," my brother shouted out loud while walking out of the house. Before I tell you where my brother is going let me tell you about my family for a bit.

My dad is a CEO in a very famous company that my grandfather started and are business partners with Harry's dad which is a bad thing. My mom helps my dad in the company and owns a famous fashion company so they're usually out of town and that leaves me and my big brother alone. Sweet.

My brother is probably going to his friend's house attending some lame ass college party.

I called my girls over to set the party. After we all gathered, we started setting up the whole place. Glasses were set on the tables, fruit punches were on the kitchen tables. The party was ready.

"So girls what did we miss?" I ask my friends.

"Hmm let's see, snacks and sexy tight dresses oh and also make up," said Karlie.

"Oh! Right." I said, nodding my head in agreement. I went to the kitchen and take out the snacks out of the cabinet and put all of it on the table.

"Wait have you kept all the glasses and replace it with plastic cups?"

"Shit– no!" I said, with a horrified expression.

"Okay calm down we still have thirty-five minutes."

YOU WILL FIND A LOT OF GRAMMAR AND VOCABULARY MISTAKES IN THIS STORY ALONG WITH PUNCTUATION MISTAKES AND A MESSED UP PLOT (THOUGH I PERSONALLY THINK THE STORY GETS BETTER FROM CHAPTER 11) its nOT TOO LATE TO KICK THIS STORY OUT OF YOUR LIBRARY &&& YOU'LL PROLLY BE ANNOYED BC OF THE AUTHORS NOTES AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER. . .

BUT ANYWAYS IF YOU FIND A TAD BIT OF LIKINGG FOR MY STORY THEN PLEASE DO READ AND SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS WITH ME AND YOU ARE ALLOWED TO POINT OUT ANY MISTAKES BUT ONLY ONCE.

AGES, PERSONALITY, NAME OF PLACES, ET CETERA ET CETERA ARE DIFFERENT FROM REAL LIVE.

OK YOU CAN NOW START READING THE FIRST CHAPTERRR OR KICK THIS BOOK OUT OF YOUR LIBRARY.

XOXO,
HaylorRose