1 8

CHAPTER 18:
Prank gone wrong & pig photoshops?

{UNEDITED}
You know what is annoying? When you get a D for something you've worked hard on. When you get out of bed to get fresh air but it rains halfway.

But right now that is not my definition of annoying.

After exposing the video to the whole school, I expected Harry to be so embarrassed to go to school.

Instead, the girls in school wore clothes that are not even classified as clothes.

Even worse, most of them has been shamelessly throwing themselves at Harry.

Some of them even personally said thanks to me, some even manage to give me death glares.

I'm not exactly the girls you have to be scared with at school. Yes, I'm the head cheerleader, but I'm not the queen bitch, people don't bow down to me. Besides, my school isn't exactly cliche.

Oh, and guess what? Harry's locker is full of gifts. Flowers, chocolates. . You name it.

If I were in the one being posted half-naked, I'm pretty sure I would be the slut of he school tomorrow. But when it comes to Harry, no one called him any rude names. Look how messed up society is.

"Look at the frowning queen."

Speak of the devil, and he shall come. The saying fits the moment perfectly. Except, I'm not actually speaking about him.

"Do I have to meet you all day?" I asked clearly frustrated.

"Someone's moody," he teases.

I let my tongue out, teasing him. But immediately regretted at my lame actions.

"You look like a five year old."

"Five year olds are cute."

"But they're not as hot as me."

"Narcissistic jerk!"

"Smoking hot bad boy."

"Ugly ass jerk!"

"Worse comeback I've ever heard."

Our little argument stop when Karlie came in to shout in a high pitch voice, "look, everyone, haylor!"

And the attention was directed to us. Thank you, Karlie. You are a live savior, in case you didn't know, that was sarcastic.

"I hate you Karlie Kloss," I told her with a glare.

"Aw. . I love you too," she said giving me a forcing hug.

"I'm still. . er. . here," Harry stated uncomfortably.

Karlie being the actual bitch she is replied, "you guys can go have a date," and completed with a wink.

At the same time, I said, "then go you ugly ass jerk."

"Thank you for the offer Karlie, I'll go take Taylor out for ice cream and take care of her well," he said patting my back and giving Karlie back a wink.

What's with people and their winking this days?

"Are you guys plotting against me?" I ask placing my hands on my hip.

"Yes"
"No"

You can probably guess who said no and who said yes; if you don't than I'll be happy to tell you that Harry said yes, now you know what Karlie said.

And with that, Harry dragged me out of the way and into our first class together. Sweet.

***

People always get fascinated over stuff. Like when people first found out there is a brand new technology for multiple purposes.

People also tend to get fascinated by embarrassing moments. Like my face being edited. Normally, people would avoid this stuff.

But this one is different, Harry had managed to stick my head to a pig's body with the magical uses of Photoshop.

Everyone looked at me and tried to keep their mouth shut. But of course, it's hard to stop yourself from laughing. They laughed so loud, I wish dug myself a whole to hide in a place where cockroaches won't even find me.

How did Harry learn how to photoshop? I knew he was a genius in computers, but I never knew he was this good.

Luckily, I had learnt how to photoshop in phones. Thank you superimpose for existing.

I am a pretty good editor when it comes to editing on phones. Niall had taught me the basics of editing and I finally became a pro after a whole bunch of practicing.

It was originally because of boredom when we were at the sweet shop. I complimented his editing skills, then he offered to teach since we had nothing to do in the shop.

You want to play with me Harry? oh you're so getting it.

You're going to learn it in the hard way. This, Harry Styles, is why you should never mess with me.

Because let's be real, I'm the queen here, and I rule. You are so going down Harry Styles.

Never thought I would start talking like how a prank master would.

Right now, I'm in my room. Waiting for the door bell to ring and have another tutoring session with Harry.

The annoying default ringtone plays along with a vibrating sound from my slim iPhone.

I answer the call, "hello?"

"I can't come today."

I immediately know who's calling without having to see the ringtone.

"We have a math quiz next week, Harry."

"I know, but I have to meet my old pals."

"You mean Louis and Liam? I thought they went for a half year vacation?"

"They did, and now they're back."

"Can I talk to them?" I ask the through the phone.

"No."

"You're annoying and mean!"

With that I ended the call.

Now that Harry's not coming, I have a few hours of photoshopping. That would be more than enough.

I'm pretty sure it will be done by tonight for me to post it in the school's website.

You are so dead, Harry Styles.

HEY PLEASE REMEMBER TO COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS:) && PLS VOTE tHANK U
Teaser: the next chapter would be Taylor's prank and it could lead to disappointment and excitement at the same time. I can't wait to show you guys my next chapter ahh