2 5

CHAPTER 25:
Breaking in. . . Or not?

{UNEDITED}
Looking at the huge house in front of me, my first thoughts was: how do I climb?

I look at the nearby tree. . . Nope! I most definitely am not climbing up this house.

I let out a frustrated groan, placing both of my hands on my hips. Just when I was about to go home and abort my mission.

An idea came to me.

Keyword: Gemma.

Smirking to myself, I take my phone out of my bag. Placing my thumb on the home button, in simple words 'Touch ID'.

After the iPhone is unlocked, I click the phone app, searching through the contacts for gemma's name.

"Hello," a sleepy voice said.

"Hey gems! I'm so sorry I woke you up!"

"It's fine, Taylor."

"Gems, can you please help me open the front door and let me in?"

"You're at my house? waIT WHAT?"

"Shhh! Don't freak out. I'll tell you the reason as soon as I get in."

"Ok," she said.

I then hang up the phone making my way to the big door which was the main door.

The sound of door unlocking was heard, indicating the door was being unlocked.

"What are you up to?" Gemma asked crossing her hands.

"I was going to break in your house and play a little prank on Harry, but your walls are just so high and impossible to climb!"

"Prank Harry? Oh my god! This is so cool. Come on, I'll let you get inside his room. He's a heavy sleeper so it'll be easy."

I nod feeling excited. I take a step into the big house I used to come and play with Gemma back when we were little. Our parents, along with Calvin and Selena's parents are close friends so we hung out a lot (not with Harry though, because all we did is argue).

As soon as we reach the front of Harry's room, Gemma bid her goodbyes and goodnight. Taking in a deep breath, I click open the door handle slowly. He's sleeping, I said to myself. Letting out a breath of relief.

I enter the room quietly, making sure my tip toe made no sound at all. Luckily, Harry's room is not like one of those rooms where the floors would make weird sounds whenever it is stepped on.

Taking a sharpie pen from my bag, I went to his face and took a sit on his bed. Slowly writing the four-lettered word in his forehead. Ah, now he looks better like this.

I draw a mustache along with a few dots along his face, then grabbing my pink nail polish to paint his fingers.

Just when I was about to close the nail polish, I felt two big hands hug me making me lie in the bed in a very awkward position.

The nail polish fell down rolling into the floor, making pink stains on he floor. I reach my hand to grab it, but his hands hug me even harder making it hard to move.

His face was so near to me, and I could feel him breathing, his closed-eyes making him look as innocent as ever.

Watching Harry sleep is every girl's dream, and I'm not going to lie to you. Like how can you not be bothered by the presence of a very hot guy sleeping, with an innocent smile that could melt every girl's heart.

Shut up!

I mentally yelled at myself. I have to focus, not admire a sleeping Harry. Now, how do I get out of his grip?

I hold his hand which was on top of my stomach, raising it with full force. In one swift movement, I quickly get out of the bed, before his hand manage to fall to me.

Step 3, make a mess. Yes, this idea came from my favorite childhood movie, the parents trap.

Sadly, I don't have any whip cream, or chocolate prepared. I look around his room, searching for something that could help me in the process of making a mess.

I enter the bathroom, looking at the two bottles in the rack. Liquid soap and shampoo (obviously). Beside the white basin, there's a shaving cream and toothpaste.

I take the toothpaste, making my way to harry's bed. I press the toothpaste to his hand making sure they were all covered.

After a few more disgustingly dirty and effective pranks, I went out of his room and get ready for my leave.

Tomorrow— more like today because it's about 2 in the morning right now (and i'm so not getting my beauty sleep)— is going to be a very great day and not having 8 hours of sleep would be worth it.

Good night Harry, or should I say good morning Harry. Sleep well tonight, suffer tomorrow. I say to myself, smirking in victory.

And with that I throw a kiss to his direction and tip toed out of his room.

TBFH THE PRANKS ARE ACTUALLY REALLY LAME SOO UMM OK ANYWAYS PLS DO COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS!:)