0 2

CHAPTER 2:
Stuck inside with him

{UNEDITED}
I went outside of the house and took my car keys out of my bag and get in the car. I went to pick Gigi up because her parents never let her drive a car after the car crash accident she had 5 months ago.

She was driving alone in the middle of the night, not to mention fighting with her parents over the phone for being out of the house in the middle of the night. Long short story, She crashed into a car and she was in comma for 3 weeks.

I drove inside the school senior parking lot opening the window and waving at people that I know. I park the car then got out of the car together with Gigi, as usual people are staring at me like I'm some sort of celebrity, which I by the way am not. I don't like attention that much but that's just the pros (or rather cons)of being the head of the cheerleadering squad. Being the head cheerleader makes me the most popular girl in Stanford high and Harry being the head of the football team makes him the most popular guy in Stanford high. Sometimes, I do wish I'm not popular but still a head cheerleader. Honestly, having almost every single people shipping me with the oh-so-great Harry Styles. I mean he's hot and all but he's just ugh forget it.

I got inside the school as I wave my hands at the people I know. If you're wondering where Gigi went, she went to find her boyfriend, Zayn Malik, he's popular for hosting extremely cool parties, they got all these famous alcohol's and he hire famous DJ's.

I went to my locker and took my books. Out of the blue, a paper fell out of my locker. I'm positive  it's not a love letter because no one writes love letters at Stanford high because apparently the oh-so-famous Harry Styles said it was too outdated to write love letter so the last person who wrote those drop out of school because Harry made fun of him. You know if the leader makes fun of someone, the minions be making fun of the poor human too. That's just a tradition from Stanford high, I guess.

I opened the blue paper and read it in my heart. Taylor meet me in the janitor closet, it's important. Xoxo, Karlie. Only Karlie would make me go to the smelly, dirty and disgusting janitor closet.

I wonder what it is she wanted to tell me, I know somehow it would be something stupid and useless. Because the last time she asked me to go to the janitor's closet she told me she was pregnant and I believed her. I freaked out real bad asking her if her parents knew about this and why she's not using any condoms or took pills. I should've known she was lying from the expression on her face.

She told me that someone dared her to do all this, but knowing Karlie, she had this thing planned in mind because the next day after the fake pregnancy stuff, she told Gigi and Selena the same thing.

Karlie is probably the one who loves to make pranks and stuff. She could just spray red paint in someone's car and make it look like they're haunted.

I opened the door of the janitor's closet. There's no light. There are 2 possible reasons:
1) Karlie is trying to scare me.
2) Karlie is not here.

I was about to get out when I heard a locking sound. I quickly pull the door nob. "Shit," I cursed while working on the door nob.

Guess, I'll be in here for awhile. I searched for the light and switched it on. I heard sounds outside the door.

"You're lock inside here too, scaredy cat?" I heard someone talk, I turn my face into the direction the person is and- fuck! It always have to be that curly headed pig.

Out of every single people in school Karlie would lock me with him but well considering how much she ships me and Harry of course it'd be him. I would better off get lock with the nerdiest boy in school, Thomas Alfredo.

I glared at him and acted as if I cannot see him because of the light. "Who are you? I don't think we've met before so you have no right to call me scaredy cat you asshole."

"You don't know me? Are you trying to make me laugh? Because it's working." He said and gave a laugh. The way he talk and laugh seems sarcastic.

"You're a pain in the ass Styles." I sigh and sit on the round short char that barely reached my knees.

"and you're a bitch Swift." I scoff not bothering to answer him. He honestly don't know how to talk to a girl.

I took my cell phone out. Granted, Karlie managed to take my card out so there's no service. I sigh while opening the flappy bird. Tapping the screen, you can say I'm a pro in this since I play this every single time.

"You're good at that swifty." Harry complimented me.

"Thanks," I said not bothering to look at him as I continue to tap the screen.

The bird fell after like 3 seconds. I closed my phone and look around the janitors closet. Harry is staring at me creepily. I let out a smile which I can assure you comes out as a smirk.

"Didn't your parents ever tell you how rude it is to stare Styles?" I mimicked what he said to me a few days ago in American Apparel.

"I'm not 3 months older than you so it'll be fine," he said calmly.

It's still rude to stare, asshole.