1 9

CHAPTER 19:
Magics of Photoshop

{UNEDITED}
"What the hell did you do?" Harry said he placing his hands on his hips.

Honestly, he looks like a 40 year old woman, with the curly long hair. Except, he's hotter.

"What?" I ask innocently.

"Don't act like you don't know anything!"

"Know what?"

"You don't know about the picture? Sure, you don't." He said with sarcasm as clear as crystal in his voice.

"Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit." I said mimicking what he said at Justin Oscar's Halloween party.

"Damn it! Just tell people that picture is fake, is that so hard to ask?"

"Why would I? You didn't tell people the picture of that pig and me is fake either."

"That picture is obviously fake. A gay picture of me and a guy I don't even know? Where did you get that idea from?"

"You started the war!"

"That is a gay picture of me and a guy, do you know how ruined my reputation is? Girls stop giving me flowers and gifts. Boys flirt at me. I get naked boys pictures, instead of naked girls. And let me tell you that it is gross."

I let out a bark of laughter, "well that serves you right."

"What should I do for you to admit to the whole school that picture is fake?"

"You just have to live with it," I said with a wink.

"Taylor!" He said looking straight in the eye then continued, "who the hell is that guy?"

"I found pictures of him in the Internet, he's pretty hot, isn't he?"

"You don know that you can be reported!"

"Well, you can't report me. Since this is a prank war. Unless you're that much of a chicken. . ." I said trailing off.

"I mean the guy you edited me with."

"Oh, I don't think he would. As long as this picture only travels around the school. . I'm fine."

"Taylor, please!"

"When did we start talking first-name basis?"

"Don't change the topic."

I groaned, "your topics are boring."

Harry rolled his eyes, crossing his hands on his chest. Before starting to talk, "I have no intention on entertaining you, all I ask is for you to admit that picture is fake because every single people in Stanford have that picture saved on their phones, thanks to you. And you know what's the worse part? I don't even know who that guy is! So please admit it, so we can end the little prank war going on here."

"Oh no! We are not ending it so soon. Let me prank you, one more time. Please, one more."

"No! I have no idea what you have in mind. You could've created a porn video me and a guy I don't know."

"Ah, now that I think about it. . Why didn't I do that? You just gave me an idea for my next prank."

"That is plagiarism!"

"Don't worry, sweetheart," I said pinching his cheeks, "my fresh ideas are better."

"Don't call me that!"

"For now, you just have to deal with being gay. Just flirt with a guy or something? Goodbye."

Now that I think about it, I'm late for gym. And I have the same lesson as Harry.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Can you hear me scream? First, I have to run laps because he made me late. Second, he'd beg me to admit in front of the whole school again, which by the way, I have no plan to do so.

I was immediately greeted with a furious gym teacher, not to mention he yelled at me and made me run 5 laps.

So here I am, in the running tracks. With Harry trailing behind my back.

I'm actually surprised he didn't beg me or talk to me. It's actually relieving. Oh, scratch that! This is horrible! He must've something planned that could get me killed.

Have you ever just like wonder if you're jogging or running? because I certainly don't.

I look behind me to see Harry walking slowly with his hands on his pocket.

Even from my far vision, I could see the building muscles through his tee shirt. And I had to admit, it was breathtakingly hot.

No, I don't like him. Incase you asked. It's just that I have eyes, I'm not blind, and I had to admit that Harry's hot.

Call me nuts for talking to myself, but honestly. I think I should bother checking myself up in a mental hospital.

Why am I questioning my sanity? Not exactly questioning. . .

On one side I'm nervous of what prank Harry is plotting against me, the other side of me is thrilled to find out.

Don't ask, it's in my blood.

On my third lap, I was already panting hard. Why didn't I walk instead? because the gym teacher made you run laps not walk laps.

Just when I was about to slow down, Harry walk past me brushing my poor ear.

"Wear something less expensive tomorrow, sweetheart."

And with that he was in front of me walking, I was left with my mouth hanging open and a strange tingling feeling in my stomach.

I can't tell if you guys will be disappointed or excited with Taylor's prank but do let me know and what do you think Harry's next prank will be? And please do not give any hate. I have nothing against LGBT. In fact, I actually respect them. This is just a fanfiction, please don't get offended.