1 5

CHAPTER 15
Halloween party.

{UNEDITED}
Fashionably late. Just like how I like it. Justin Oscar's house from the outside was huge and packed with cars.

I park my car at an empty spot. In one swift move, my car is parked in between the two expensive-looking cars.

His house reeked of alcohol and smoke. The amount of sweaty bodies dancing and loud music immediately made me feel a little bit uncomfortable. I've never been fond of loud music and the thought of sweaty teenagers dancing wildly makes me sick.

But again, the thing everyone loves about party is letting go. Forgetting all your problems for one night.

People are using fancy but revealing costumes instead of they're usual tee shirts, tank tops, crop tops. . . the list goes on and on.

I wore the cheer costume my cheer team and I had modified the other day when we were preparing our costumes. This year's halloween, we were supposed to wear costumes from our club but make it look as creative as possible. Translation: make it look as sexy as possible.

The idea originally came from a bunch of gossip girl, which spreads to a girl who gets free pass to the intercom, then she announce it loud and clear at school.

My outfit was incredibly revealing. Not as revealing as some of the girls here, but with the amount of skin showing, mine is counted as revealing as well.

I wore a strapless white cheer top that covers my breast with a huge 'SW' (Stanford Whales) printed on it. My skirt barely covered my panties, I'm actually feeling a little uncomfortable with myself right now, but in order for this plan to work, I have to dress like this. My tanned stomach and legs are in view for everyone to see.

Is it too late to run away?

I take back my question. I would love to see Harry embarrassed.

I wasn't one to use revealing outfits, but like I said: Tonight is different!

I walk past the sweaty bodies, searching for Harry to get my prank done. Oh, this is going to be entertaining.

Although it involves a little tad bit of PG-13 scenes, it's totally worth it.

I look around the room, searching for Harry. Where is he? Jackpot, he's sitting with his friends on the bar.

I hold my breath, dusting the invisible dust off my modified cheer outfit.

I went to the bar area pulling off my best flirty look. Placing one hand on my hip, and the other one making sure my blonde hair looked nice.

"Hello boys. Are you guys planning on playing any games?" I asked sweetly in a flirty look.

"A-ar-re yo-u ta-tay-lo-or swi-ift?" David Lennon a guy from the swimming team asked stuttering.

"Yes," I admitted shyly, tucking a loose hair strand behind my ear, "and you're David Lennon, right?"

"Y-es," he said continuing to stutter before continuing to talk normally, "Look at me. Completely dazzled by how charming you look. You are winning tones of hearts today."

I pretend to put my hands on my cheeks, "So you're saying, I only win hearts today?"

"No. . No. . That's not what I mean. . . I mean–" he started arguing.

"I'm just messing with you," I interrupted him, letting out a small chuckle.

"How did you turn into such a. . . a. . um. ." Harry started.

"A what Harry?" I asked flirting, giving my hips a little sway. Earning a few wolf whistles from the guys.

"A pig," he said letting out a nervous chuckle.

"Really? You call this hot piece of meat a pig? I guess you're not getting some of this tonight." I fire back with a small smirk on my face.

"Erm. . . I'll just go dance now," a guy said, dismissing himself.

Soon the others started to get up and said sentences like:

"Me too!"

"Yeah, I need to go to the restroom."

"What time is it? I have to head home."

"I need to bang a chick, you're one lucky dude Harry."

The last one creeps me out to be honest. Soon, it's only Harry and I.

"Do you really mean what you said?" Harry asked.

"What did I say?" I asked innocently.

"about getting some tonight?"

"Oh. . That! Don't get your hopes up. You called me a pig. So the deal is off."

"Did I? I called you pretty, you must've mistaken it for pig."

"A pretty? Sure, Harry, sure." I said sarcastically.

"Have you ever heard that sarcasm is the lowest wit?" He said scowling.

"I don't care if it is the lamest or lowest. As long as it annoys you, I'm happy. Oops. . . My secret is out."

"You're such a tease," he scowl again.

"Am I?" I said getting near to him. Sweating my arms tightly to show more than enough cleavage.

"See! You're doing it again," he said frowning.

"I thought you're not attracted to me, why are you being like this?" I asked sweetly.

"Any straight guy would love to fuck her right now, she's so damn hot," I heard him mutter.

"What'd you say?" I asked with a small smirk.

Tick Tock Tick Tock, time for the plan to work.

I smash my lips to him. Sucking his bottom lips, in a matter of second he quickly kissed back.

I wrap my hands around his hair. He bit my tongue asking for an entrance, I let him in. Soon our tongue explored each other's mouth like there was no tomorrow.

I pulled away then said in a seductive voice, "Maybe we should continue this upstairs."

"Let's go. I'm not wasting any more time of this."

What he don't know is, the moment he enters the room, the prank is going to start.

Please comment your thoughts on this chapter.