2 0

CHAPTER 20:
Being accused & the kiss

{UNEDITED}
I'm craving egg tarts, I told myself thinking about the creamy tart and crispy but molted crust.

The cafeteria is as noisy as ever, and they don't sell egg tarts. Now, I'll never be able to cure my cravings.

Just then, a blonde hair girl came to me slapping me right in the cheeks.

The shock expression quickly registered on my face, I quickly raise my hand to slap her, but she held mine on time.

With a high pitched voice she yelled at me, "why would you do this to me? You told me you'd tell everyone we were dating. But you cheated on me with another girl. How could you?"

"What?" I ask feeling beyond confused.

"You liar! Why'd you lie? I love you. No, I loved you."

"Hey! Stop talking shit. I don't even know you, and I never told you that. I never told a girl that!"

She gasped, "how dare you forget about me?"

"Forget you? I've never even met you!" I argued back.

The noisy cafeteria turned quiet. Watching the scene that was playing, everyone was obviously in shock.

"Don't act like you don't know anything! It's disgusting. You are so going to regret this!" She said crying, she took the glass from my table dumping the Coke at me.

Why does this feels like deja vu? because Harry dumped a cola (or should I say soy sauce) at me.

With that, she walked away. My mind is still processing what the actual fudge was happening.

Everyone stared at me in a horrified expression, they started to whisper things like. . .

"I can't believe she's gay."

"Why would she do that?"

"The head quarterback and cheerleader is gay?"

"I can't believe this."

"No wonder she never dated a guy!"

That's when it hit me, people think I'm a lesbian, people think I'm gay. People think I like girls, and that is not true.

Oh my god. This is going to be a huge scandal at school.

Who the hell is she?

I look around the cafeteria, everyone was either still in shock or whispering. Harry, on the other hand, was laughing so hard.

Well, well, we all know who's behind this.

I quickly walked to him, "you planned all this, didn't you?"

"What if I did?"

"Harry!"

"I'm playing even," he said with a wink.

"I'll end this fight, only if you let the girl admit all of it was an act."

"And you'll admit this picture was edited."

"What? No."

"Then I won't too."

"Harry!"

"Taylor!"

"Fine, I'll admit it."

"Good," he said smirking in satisfaction.

"I hate you!"

"Love you too," he said winking.

"Go to hell."

"I prefer heaven, babydoll."

"Don't call me that, asshole."

"The name's cute just like you."

"Stop bothering me," I said placing my hands on my hip.

"We could just you kiss and get over with it, people would finally believe we're both straight. We can end this war."

"Kiss you?" I ask scratching the back of my head.

"Yes."

"What-" before I could finish my sentence, Harry crashed his lips into mine.

The kiss was familiar, but passionate as well. The kiss brought tingling sensations on all my body parts making me almost jump slightly.

My shoulders felt ticklish all of a sudden, but quickly disappear when I raise them.

It feels like my world stop all of a sudden, the kiss that was happening.

Was this what it felt like being kissed passionately?

Wow, it definitely felt good.

I should try kissing passionately more often.

I close my eyes, trying to figure out all the reactions my body had gave me.

I place my hands on the back of Harry's neck as he place his on my wet waist (thanks to the coke).

I didn't know how long this kiss went until a stern voice interrupted us, "Leave the cafeteria and go to your next class. Both of you, my office."

When I look up, I see a very furious principal glaring at us.

And now, the only thought in my mind is: Did I just kiss Harry Styles and I like it?

THOUGHTS FOR THIS CHAPTER? TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS!:)