2 3

CHAPTER 23:
The jerk has his fun side.

{UNEDITED}
As soon as those words registered my brain. I quickly put on a smug smile and say in a sweet voice, "Harry, I would never fall for you."

I make my way out of the arena to sit on a long brown bench before Harry manage to reply.

His trademark smirk reappear on his lips, as he make his way to the bench.

I quickly divert to another topic incase he's planning on replying my last comeback.

"What time is it?" I ask.

"Five-fifteen."

I gave him a nod as he sat beside me. Thank god, he didn't bring up anything about my last comeback.

"Can we get out of here? And eat egg tarts?" I ask him in a pleading voice.

"Sure," he surprisingly agreed, "let me close the thing first."

After he turned the machine off, we were ready to go. We made our way to the window, grabbing a chair to climb up.

The sound of keys was heard, indicating someone was going to unlock the door and come in.

We could get in to jail and I would never be able to get into a good college. Oh no! This is not good.

By now, we had no time to climb up and escape. Harry dragged my hand bringing me inside to a secluded room.

The room only fitted us both, with three long rectangular holes attached to the small door.

I could see a man in his early thirties talking with another man who looked to be about the same age as he is.

"You can start working here next week," said the guy who was using a patterned long sleeve shirt with thin fabric.

"Yes, thank you Mr Mac." Said the other guy who was using a plain tee shirt.

"For now, can you help me clean the place a little and help me with a few stuff?"

"Of course."

They went in the room, it was our cue to leave. We ran towards the door they had left open.

Just when we were about to slam the door shut, the tee shirt guy shouted, "stop both of you! This is trespassing."

Harry quickly slammed the door shut, holding my hand as we run to a nearby tree with panting breaths.

"Where did that two little shit go?" The frustrated guy yelled out looking at every possible direction.

Harry gave me a sign to stay quiet, he was so near to me that I could feel his breath. I hate to admit it but he actually acts like a true gentleman now.

The smell of his manly perfume didn't bother me (for the second time), I close my mouth looking at him closely. His jaw looked hotter closed up, and I could feel his muscled chest.

His hand makes his way to my waist, the other hand resting on the tree, which was right beside my head.

"He's gone," he said.

I can feel his face getting nearer to me and all I could think of is 'what the actual fuck is happening?'

I close my eyes biting my tongue, whatever happens after this I would surely regret it but right now, I don't care.

"Expecting a kiss?"

Well, fuck me for thinking he could be a fucking gentleman without being a conceited and egoistical jerk.

"No, I was actually waiting for the right moment to do this," I said, swaying my hand with full force.

PLAK!

There you go, Harry Styles. A slap for an ass. Ah, he really did deserve that slap. On the other hand, he did save my nice ass from getting into jail. But again, any of this wouldn't happen if he didn't made me ditch school. So the point is he did deserve that slap, end of discussion.

"You are one hell of a lady," he said, rubbing his cheek.

I gave him a satisfied smirk but immediately turned into a horror expression when I felt him tickle my stomach making me shout and my face turned into a face of laughter. Yes, I manage to laugh out loud while being tickled.

"Stop. . St–top. . Ple–ease. . Sta–ph. ." I yelled out in between laughs and a hint of desperation.

Oh, and did I forget to mention my clothes are now dry with a whole lot of stains.

"I will if you call me hot," he said playfully.

"No," I deny, but instantly regretted it.

He tickle the sides of my stomach, making my jump slightly, "say it!"

"O–okay!" I said laughing, "b–but. . st–top. . ticklin–ng. . me."

He stopped for awhile holding the sides of my stomach, "go on then, say it!"

"No!" My stubborn-self said.

He continue to poke my stomach in a ticklish way, "I'm not stopping."

"Ok–kay, st–top!" I yelled out.

He instantly stop, waiting for me to say the words he wanted.

"Harry, you're so hot. ." I said trailing off, his hands let go off my waist making me smile before saying, ". . not!"

I quickly force my legs to run as far as he can take me, as a cheerleader, I'm a pretty good runner.

"Got 'cha!" He shouted, hugging—more like squeezing actually— me tightly from my back making me throw my head back laughing.

My head bump into his forehead, making him groan in pain. I burst out laughing, trying to get out of his grip, which I succeeded since he is still groaning in pain.

By now, I was laughing hysterically. I admit, I do look like a mad woman laughing out loud.

I rub the excess tears of joy in the corner of my eye. Bringing my bare hand up to my hair to straighten it.

"You have to admit today was fun," Harry said with a smile, not a mocking smile, it was a genuine smile, a smile people rarely show nowadays.

I return him a smile.

As much as I hate to admit it, today was one of the best days in my life.

And now that I think about it, he really didn't deserve that slap after giving me that much fun.

PLEASE COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS!:)