0 6

CHAPTER 6:
Tutoring the so-not-hot devil

{UNEDITED}
"okay we're going to start studying now!" I said breaking the silence between us.

"No way! We only had a break for 15 seconds." Harry argued.

"What? we had a break for an hour and half and we only have 30 minutes left to study!" I yelled at him.

"Let's start the tutoring tomorrow instead." He simply said.

"No! I don't have much time. I don't want to waste my time with you either ugh." I yelled with an annoyed look on my face.

"Fine fine fine." He said.

"Now, we have a quiz about algebra next week so we're going to learn about Algebra." I said while opening the book.

"Quick question, what is x and y in terms of algebra?" I asked him.

"Alphabets," he said, crossing his arms.

I place my hand in my forehead, alphabets? How did he even pass middle school?

"We learned that in seventh grade," I said flatly.

"Right, what the fuck is b and c?"

"X and Y," I corrected him.

"Whatever, it's the same."

"x and y are numbers in algebra. You're supposed to find the numbers that x contain, from the other numbers that are given. Understood?"

"No."

I sigh, tearing a paper from my notebook.

I wrote the question, explaining to him how it works.

"Move x to the right side," I told him.

He nodded, doing the questions I gave him. He's actually doing pretty well.

Awhile later, the tutoring session if over. I walked him out of the house, doing a congratulations dance in my head. After he got out of the house I quickly went to my room and lock the door.

I blasted my favorite music which was cheerleader by OMI at the moment and danced around the bathroom like some sort of crazy maniac. I was doing stupid moves like air guitar playing, robot dancing, I even went to the mirror and made cute duck faces.

After dancing in my room for what seems like an hour, I was beyond tired I could barely breathe.

I walk to the bed, which by the way is two steps away from me. That's when I collapsed into a wheezing, sweet-soaked mass of body odor and sheer exhaustion. But, it was indeed a very happy wheezing, sweet-soaked mass of body odor and sheer exhaustion.

Why? duh it's obvious. Harry is away and not wasting my precious time. I was sweating like a pig so I went to grab my towel and ran into the bathroom, filling up the bath tub and adding soap.

I watch the water rise to the top of the tub as I closed the water tap. I tie my hair into a bun then striped. I went inside the bath tub, enjoying and relaxing the warm water.

I closed my eyes, the bubbles were tickling my shoulders. After finish taking a bath, I wrapped the towel around my body and went outside to use some clothes.

I pick out a cute pajamas I bought a long time ago. It was very cute, it was filled with decorations of red squares and a pocket on the lower part of the shirt.

I snuggled into my comfortable bed, closing all the lights but leaving the lamp beside my bed opened and fell asleep.

I woke up to the sound of the alarm ringing and snooze it to have a five more minutes sleep.

I woke up lazily and grabbed a towel while walking to the bathroom. I went to the sins and brush my teeth, then have a quick shower.

I went out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around me and picked a cute outfit for school. I ended up using a cute sleeveless décolleté white dress that reaches mid-thigh and a cute thin black belt on the middle. I added a little make up on my face and put on my necklace then went downstairs to use my black stiletto.

I took my breakfast that the maids packed inside the tupperware and grab my car keys. I went inside the car and drove while eating my breakfast.

I closed the tupperware and put it aside as I parked my car in the senior parking lot then got out of the car, locking the car.

I went inside the school waving at a few people while heading to my locker.

I opened my locker and took my chemistry book.

***

It was lunch time, I went to the cafeteria with my squads and sat on our usual table.

"So how was teaching with hottie?" Selena asked curiously.

"Oh my god! Did you just call him hot? What is wrong with you?" I said disgusted.

"If he's not hot there must be something wrong with you, okay I get that you hate him so much because of your so called bad past with him, which to be honest I find really childish because come on it's only-" I cutted Selena's long speech by saying a simple, "shut up!"

"Must you always interupt me when I talk? And, you haven't answered my question." She said with an angry expression, I could see her hiding a laugh since she's a bad actress.

"What question?" I asked innocently.

"Don't act like you dont know, Swifty." She said sternly.

"It was worse okay, he was so stupid. I give up on teaching him, but I don't want to lose my position either. What did I do to deserve this?" I complained to Selena who looked as if she knew what I was going to say.

"Yeah yeah whatever, can we just go to cheer practice now?" Selena said monotonously.

I nodded and followed her to the school football field. Every Friday, after lunch, we have cheer, basketball, football, swimming, volley, lacrosse, tennis, art basically any extracurriculars.

The school football field is located in the back of the school. Even though we have lots of sports in our school like basketball and stuffs. The main two are cheerleader and football. Maybe it has to do with the fact that football is popular in America and cheerleaders are always there when they're having a match.

DON'T BE A SILENT READER!:)