1 7

CHAPTER 17:
Never mess with Taylor Swift

{UNEDITED}
The first thing I did this morning is to collect my picture and videos of Harry naked from a friend of mine.

I push open the door of his sweet shop. I've always admired the sweets here. I first met him here, I was looking for a job then he hired me because I look cute. Before you come up with any conclusions, he looks at me as a little sister.

So apparently, he was a professional on hiding cameras on somewhere secluded to take videos. And his videos are always clear. I meant it, clear and high quality.

"Hi Niall hoe-ran," I greeted him teasingly.

"Hey! What's up? It's been like years since we last talk," he said dramatically.

"More like two days," I corrected him chuckling.

His face turn into a stern expression, "you didn't tell me you were recording Harry half-naked."

Did I forget to mention they were friends?

"Don't tell me you deleted it."

"I didn't delete it, yet."

"Yet? You are not deleting it."

He crossed his arms looking away, not wanting to hear me.

"Please Niall, please. I'm begging you. He started the prank war. Please please please?"

"No. This is too much. Harry only in his brief?"

"At least he's not naked," I mumbled looking away, "please? send it to me?"

After numerous times of begging and a few threats and promises, he gave me the USB that contains the data of Harry.

Oh. . I can't wait to expose this precious baby.

"For the tenth time, Niall, I won't tell anyone you did this and I will only expose this to the school."

"The school? You said only for yourself?"

"Well, sorry buddy. My video in slime is all over the school."

With that I got out of the shop and shouted a loud goodbye. Ah, perks of being a good friend of a professional guy.

So the next thing, I did it at home is post it on the school's website as a gif.

It was pretty funny actually, Harry falling out of the door in his undergarment.

The gif keeps replaying making me laugh even more.

'This is why you should never mess with Taylor Swift.' I wrote in the caption.

So as expected, he called me tones of times after I posted it. The amounts of repost and likes keeps on coming every second.

Serves you right, Harry Styles.

***

When I ignored his calls, I never expected him to actually get in to my house from the window just to get me to delete it.

Being the stubborn girl I am, of course I didn't delete it. Besides why would I?

"May I remind you that you have two pictures of me? and I only have one of yours."

"And both of them doesn't involve being naked."

"Half-naked." I corrected.

"Stop being such a girl and go home to mommy."

"Your pictures could ruin my reputation."

"If you listen closely, you can hear me not caring," I said looking at the nails I had painted awhile ago.

"I'm being serious," Harry snapped.

"It's not like the girls never saw you naked. Pretty sure all the girls, excluding me, saw you naked before."

"That is different. That is called one night stand. Yours is called forever."

"That sounds kind of disgusting."

"Just delete it," he said through gritted teeth.

"Who are you?" I tried the three words people always say.

"you don't want to mess with me." He threatened.

"I do and I already did," I said giving him a wink.

"Taylor. We can stop our war if you delete that."

"No!"

"Let's play even."

"You lost the right to play even when you took a picture of me drenched in soy sauce and slime."

"You gave me that damn cola first."

"But you continued with slime when I thought it was over and you practically ruin my laptop."

"You asked for the prank. Remember our text message?"

"Well, then, it's a win-win situation."

"What?" He asked dumbly.

"You get a picture of me in slime, I post a picture of you half-naked."

"Taylor sweetie, I know you want to stare at my abs all day but you have to keep it to yourself. Won't want any other guys or girls staring, will ya?"

"Harry darling. . go to hell!"

PLEASE COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS. Teaser: Harry's prank would be in the next chapter!;)