2 9

CHAPTER 29:
FOOD FIGHT!!

{UNEDITED}
Present time.
"Admit it you did have fun, didn't you?" He whispered to my ear.

"Let's see. . hmm. . did I?"

A few hours ago.
I look at the low table beside me, taking the glass from the table. I throw the water to him, splashing his face.

"This seems more fair," I smirk in victory feeling very satisfied.

"Oh, come on! This is like deja vu all over again," Harry groaned, looking at his wet chest.

"I'm sorry but I'm only playing fair."

Harry sigh, "I'll let you go this time."

Aw, nice.

"That's sweet."

"Yeah, let's go get some food in the kitchen or go bake something?" He suggested.

A smile went to my face, "oh my god! Yes! Let's bake cupcakes!"

We went to the kitchen. Harry went to the cupboards probably searching for an ingredient.

"Where's the flour?" He asked.

"Second top cabinet from the left."

He found the flour cutting the edges and pouring it into the bowl. Taking the bowl to his hands, he open his mouth, I bet he's going to make me do the work.

"The war is not over," he said in an evil voice, throwing the flour to me.

My hair turned white because of the flour, I shut my gaping mouth. "So you want a food fight?"

I grab the syrup on the counter, opening the cap then throwing it to him. When did that two eggs land on his hands?

He swing his hands backwards, throwing the egg in his hand. The cold egg hit my face, I could feel the yellow yolk and egg white traveling through my face.

Yuck!

I open the cabinet on my top, taking the box of cereal, I throw all of them to him. Sorry dear, Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

I quickly make my way to the fridge. Taking the milk, opening the cap. SPLASH! I felt a very cold liquid hit my skin. Damn him, he poured juice all over me.

"You're gonna pay for this," I said pouring the milk to his hair.

"Same goes to you," he said while taking the sugar in the top cabinet.

I quickly run before he manage to throw me another food, I finally settled down on a safe spot—at least I thought it's safe— which is behind the sofa.

"Say goodbye to your hair!"

I felt pisces of sugar being absorb to my skin, thanks to the juice. I felt more sticky than before all of a sudden. I immediately look back, now my vision is Harry's leg. Smirking, I hug his leg pulling it to the floor. A smile of satisfaction made its way to my face when Harry landed face first.

"Ow!"

"Serves you right," I said with a smirk of satisfaction.

"This is one hell of a mess. Congratulations Harry Styles and Taylor Swift, you have a lot of cleaning to do!" A high-pitched voice I recognize congratulated us. I direct my attention to where the voice came from, sure enough it had to be Karlie Kloss.

I could see the smirk of satisfaction in my best friend's face. Perfect.

"What are you doing here? You are not welcomed here! after hanging up my phone," I said looking at Selena, "and you!" I said pointing to Karlie, "are not allowed here because your voice might scare all the maids away! By the way, where's Gigi?"

"Aw, isn't that sweet of you? From the looks of your extreme food fight. . . You're not sick," Selena stated in a 'matter-of-factly' kind of tone.

"There's this thing called getting better and recovering where you can actually relieve the pain by sleeping in bed and watching a bunch of movies."

"My voice is not that loud," Karlie suddenly argued, her face turning into a pout.

"Whatever you say, pinhead."

"Pinhead? hey! Your history test is half of my score. Now who's the stupid one?" Karlie argued again.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever makes you happy," I said in a bored expression, "anyways, where's Gigi?"

"She's going to be here with Zayn any minute," Selena said looking at the front door.

"You both get a shower! You guys stink a lot," Selena ordered then whispering something to Karlie.

"Harry is not showering in my house," I stated sternly.

"Plan B, Karls," Selena told Karlie in a suspicious tone— more like, in a tone that made me think there's something going on.

"Alright, Plan B on it's way," Karlie said in her usual cheery voice, "Gigi, please make your entrance."

Gigi came in with a bright smile on her face taking two towels and clothes— my clothes and a guy's clothes, to be exact— She made her way to where Harry and I are.

"Now, please go shower. We're going to help you clean so go have a quick shower!" Gigi ordered in a 'strict-but-playful-as-well' voice.

I take the towel and clothes going upstairs, constantly glaring and reminding Harry not to step a foot in or outside my room.

Once I reach the guest room which was right in front of my room. He leaned to me, looking at me straight in the eye. His lips then brush through my cheeks then go straight to my ears.

"Admit it you did have fun, didn't you?" He whispered to my ear.

"Let's see. . hmm. . did I?"

"You sure do laugh a lot today," he pointed out