0 4

CHAPTER 4:
tutor him?

{UNEDITED}
I walked out of the class with an annoyed look on my face. Harry walking behind me giving everyone the why is my life so bad look.

I walked faster not wanting to be seen with him, I quickly made my way to the cafeteria and sit with my friends on our usual table.

"What happened? You look like a stressful women in her mid thirties," Gigi said teasingly.

"You guys are not going to believe what the fuck just happened," I said in disbelief.

"What?" the three of them asked in unison.

"Ms Lilac wanted me to tutor Harry if i wanted to maintain my position as the captain of the cheer squad." I said spill.

"What? Isn't this good?" Karlie questioned.

Selena and Gigi smirked knowing I was going to suffer real bad.

I shot them a glare. Karlie wants me to date Harry because we're both 'captains' which is stupid to be honest. She tried everything but she would never succeed. But again, Selena and Gigi secretly want 'haylor' to happen. I have no idea how my weird friends created that name.

Every single time me and Harry's face arguing in the school's newspaper or what we call as Standford's daily newspaper. Personally, I think that newspaper is dumb because everything in it are gossips and most of them are fake rumors. Okay so anyways, every time our arguing face appears in the newspaper the tittle would be in big bold letters 'HAYLOR FIGHTING AGAIN?' and if I have to be very honest with you, that name bugs the hell out of me.

***

I went to my car and drove myself home. I think of what happened earlier and gave a big annoyed huff.

(Flashback)

I was sitting in the chair on the first row in the left in front of Ms Lilac's table, Harry was sitting in a chair beside me.

"I would need your help to tutor this young man over here, he's failing maths," Ms Lilac said then gave me a big smile hoping I would accept it.

"No that is a no, there is Cathy Lane who's even smarter than me at maths," I stated truthfully.

"She tried tutoring Harry, but Harry made her cry and she wouldn't even show up on maths because of what happened," she said then look at Harry.

"Nerds are not my thing," Harry stated. Well, that's kinda rude, Styles.

"He's so full of himself. Why would I fucking care if he actually fails?" I reasoned.

"Enough Taylor and language please, I talked to Mr Brown about this and he agreed. If you're not going to accept tutoring him. I would have to remove your positions as captains," she threatened.

"What? That's not fair. Why did I ever do to deserve this. This is not even ugh forget it," She smiled in victory and went out of the classroom when the bell rang.

"This is all your fault styles," I screamed at him.

"Your place or my place?" He asked calmly as if me tutoring him is a normal thing.

"None!" I screamed.

"Fine, then I guess you're not going to be captain anymore," he said with a big smirk.

"Fuck you styles. Fuck you." I screamed louder.

"Just answer me. You think I wanted this? If it wasn't for my position I wouldn't even do it." He said angrily.

"Then why not Cathy Lane? She can help you." I reasoned.

"She'd ruin my reputation," he said calmly.

"Ugh! You're rude and all you care about is your stupid position." I yelled at him.

"As if you don't care about your stupid cheerleader stuff," he said angrily.

"Whatever, I prefer the library." I said.

"No way dude. We never go to the library only lame kids go there." He said and gave a sarcastic laugh.

"Take it or leave it?" I threatened.

"Leave it," he said knowing I would change my mind.

"Okay fine! My place after school on Monday and Thursday. Your place on Tuesday and Wednesday. No lessons on Friday. We start tomorrow."

"Great!"

(End of flashback)

Ugh! Why do I have to do this? I pull off my car in my garage and went out. Giving the car keys to my driver and went inside the house.

Now, I have to spend my free time teaching him. What did I ever do to deserve this?

I changed my cut out shirt and shorts into a comfortable oversized tee shirt and baggy pants.

I went back downstairs and opened the fridge to see if there's something to eat. I took out the tuna bread leftover the other day and milk.

PLEASE VOTE & COMENT!:)