2 4

CHAPTER 24:
lecture leads to ideas

{UNEDITED}
"You ditched school?" my mother shouted through the phone.

"I wouldn't exactly call it ditch, besides it wasn't my idea. I–" of course she had to cut me off and lecture me (again).

"No excuses! You ditch school and skipped detention. What did you do? Detention? You're going to ruin your chance of getting in to a good fashion designing college. If it wasn't for your father and I's position as CEO's we wouldn't be able to beg the principal into deleting it from your records.

"If I hear another word from the principal about you ditching or if I found out you get detention again, you are grounded for a month. No television, laptop, and I will keep all your gadgets and credit cards. No shopping for a whole month! Lastly, you will enter detention tomorrow. Do not skip!" She said ending her speech with a stern voice.

"Yes, I understand." I reply her the same three words I use after her really long lecture.

"Good, now I need to get to work. I love you," she said in a normal decibel, as in not yelling at me.

"Yeah. Love you too–"

Old habits never change. She always hangs up before I finish my last sentence.

You know, now that I think about it again. . . Harry did deserve that slap. Why am I putting so much thoughts to it?

I search through the contacts in my phone. Ah, found it! Hasshole. In case you asked, yes that is his name on my contact.

Switching my position on the bed into a more comfortable position before pressing the call button.

"Hello?" His deep voice sounds even deeper through the phone.

"This is all your fault!"

"What?"

"Thanks to you! I earn another really long lecture from my dear mother! And not to mention, she almost ground me!"

"At least you're not grounded, be grateful."

"Is that all you have to say?"

"Should I say sorry after I gave you so much fun today? Plus, you slapped me."

"Eh," I said, not sure how that came out, "you deserved it!"

"Oh, come on! You and I both know I don't."

"Whatever helps you sleep at night, tweety pig."

"Thank you, shortcake."

"You irritate me a lot! And you're seriously wasting my time."

"Do I have to remind you, you called me!"

"Did I?" I asked innocently, "well, sure then! Might as well close it now."

"Yeah bye! Remember to lock your doors!"

"Lock my doors?"

"Bye shortcake."

"Bye tweety pig!"

"Goodbye babydoll."

With that I hang up the phone, letting myself go into deep thoughts of what Harry meant by 'remember to lock your doors' is he planning on sneaking in? He's actually pretty good at that.

Ah, which reminds me: he made the whole school believe I dated a girl. And he should know that I don't let everything slide that easily.

Screw pranking, I'm breaking inside his house. Tonight.

Thinking about it again, mom's lecture did give me a lot of benefits. Like the fact that I'm breaking into his house and he's going to get embarrassed tomorrow. I definitely do not have any regrets doing this. After all, lecture did lead to ideas (even if Harry was actually the one who gave me the idea).

I push away the thoughts of not getting eight hours of beauty sleep. Honestly watching Harry deal with embarrassment tomorrow would be worth of not getting an eight hours sleep.

I took off my jogger pants and sweater I had changed into after taking a shower.

I put on my black tank top and black leggings, then completed it with my black leather jacket. I tied my hair into a ponytail, and lastly my black flats.

Okay, maybe the flats don't really fit with my bad girl outfit. . At least it's not heels.

I scratch the back of my head, deciding weather I should wear the flats or pastel red converse.

Ah, screw that bad girl image! I'm taking the converse. Sliding into my shoes, I grab my small backpack, which contains all my super useful equipments.

I sneak out of the window, not forgetting to slip my phone inside the backpack. Well, yes, I could've used the door, but that wouldn't be fun, would it?

I hold the other end of the window to balance myself, stepping into a small brick attached to the house. I jumped into the tree, praying to god I won't fall.

So as expected, I fell to the ground and land on my butt before curling into a ball and yelling in pain.

At least I'm still alive. . .

I close my eyes, focusing myself to not feel the pain, which obviously failed. But I had managed to stand up straight.

With full force, I force myself to stand up and head to my car in front of my house. Luckily, I didn't park my car in the garage.

Grabbing the car keys inside my bag, I start the engine. His house is not that far away, so I reached there in no time.

I park my car further away from his house then went out of the car to get ready for my next step.

Shoe lace? Tied and check!

Back pack? check!

Black leather jacket? check!

Phone? check!

Bobby pin? check!

Sharpie markers? check!

Now that all my equipment are complete, let's get going to next step.

ITS OK I DONT LIKE THIS CHAPTER THIS MUCH EITHER BUT I CANT THINK OF A BETTER PLOT SO I ALLOW YOU ONLY FOR THIS CHAPTER TO GIVE ANY HATE AND I WILL NOT DELETE IT I PROMISE BECAUSE IM HIGHLY AWARE OF HOW BADLY WRITTEN THIS CHAPTER IT AND I WILL PROBABLY EDIT THIS IN THE FUTURE.