0 5

CHAPTER 5:
Tutoring day 1

{UNEDITED}
"Hey remember when I first got a teddy bear on my sixth birthday?" Selena asked me.

"Oh my god! Yes I do and you were crying because of how ugly that teddy bear was," I answered then laughed at the memory.

"That was the scariest, freakiest and ugliest teddy bear. C'mon when a six year old cute little girl  saw a teddy bear with an ugly outfit and red blood in its hands with no eyes. She be crying all day."

"It's not that scary. I mean the doll's hair was pretty cute." I reasoned.

"Yeah! It was, you wouldn't even touch it when my mom gave it to you," Selena said sarcastically.

"Well..." I said nervously not knowing what to say.

"Hah! Can't talk? Tay bear?" she teased.

"It's not like that, so what are you up to after school?" I asked trying to change the topic.

"Nothing, maybe going to the mall or something." She answered "oh how about ice cream? do you wanna come?" She added.

"Sorry, got to go tutor the demonic evil creature." I groaned.

"Well, good luck." She said supportively.

The bell rang, we ran out of the cafeteria and head to class. The English teacher, Mrs Sanders was not here yet. There are 13 or 14 students sitting on the chairs. As usual, we sat in the back.

The class was too noisy to sleep. Selena and I are talking about cheer practice which is on Friday.

Ms Sanders came inside the class and gave a quick talk, "sorry class, I had a lot to do so I came to class late."

"Okay open your books page 35," she ordered. I sighed and opened my book.

***

I went out of the school and went to my car, out of the blue, Harry knocked at my car door.

I scroll down the window then asked him, "What Styles?"

"Can I ride your car? We're going to my home right?" I sighed then nodded. He opened the car door and got inside the car.

I parked my car in front of Harry's house. He's house was as big as mine. I don't even know who's one is bigger. Harry told me that Mr and Mrs Styles was out of town so the house belongs to Gemma and him at the moment.

As I entered the house, I took a sit on the living room sofa. I relax myself as I started taking out my phone telling mom I'm going to go home late because of this tutoring thing.

"We're going to my room," he said as if he just got his room yesterday and was telling it to the world.

"I bet you have a study room, can we go there instead. Or maybe the living room? That'd be great." I suggested.

"No! My house, my rules." He said arrogantly.

"Whatever," I muttered while heading up to his room.

"Hey Taylor," A voice said, I turned my head and saw Gemma. I knew her because she was the one who thought me how to cheer.

Me, Gemma, Harry and my brother used to hang out a lot when we were little, but as time pass, we lost contact and a lot of stuff has been going on between us.

"Hey Gems! Haven't seen you in awhile," I said smiling.

"Don't tell me you guys are dating" she squealed excitedly.

"Ew no! I'm tutoring him maths" I said in disgust.

"Oh ok I'm going to go get Starbucks bye tay bye haz be nice," she said.

"Yeah bye," I said smiling.

"Bye it's not like we need you here," Harry said almost whispering.

We went inside the room. I relax myself in the bed. Laying down on it.

"Aren't you aware how many naked girls slept there?"

I quickly got out of the bed and screamed in disgust, "ew! You're disgusting."

I sat on the chair and started tapping the table with my finger. I looked at the mac book an inch beside my hand.

"Aren't you aware how many naked girls sat on that chair."

I quickly stand up and yelled at him, "then where are we going to study if your whole room forget it. We're going to my house and we're studying in my house every single day."

"No fucking way dude. I'm not coming there everyday." Shouted Harry.

"Monday to Thursday is not everyday."

"Yeah yeah." He said monotonously.

"Whatever now get your lazy ass butt out of this house."

We use different cars because he's not going home with my car. I turned on the radio and photograph by Ed Sheeran came out in the radio. I love this song a lot. I was almost home, the song ended and fight song by Rachel Platten started playing. I closed the radio and concentrate on parking the car.

I got out of the car and give the lock it. Harry came out from his car. I got in the house, Harry following.

I went to the fridge and take 2 cokes and ran upstairs. "Why run when you can walk?" Harry ask groaning.

"You're such a girl ugh," I complained.

"Last time I checked I still have a dick,"

"Whatever just come upstairs." I let out a loud groan as I entered my room to put my bag and take my maths book.

I went to the study room and switched on the lights and air conditioner then sat at the chair. Harry entered the and took a sit in front of the chair I'm sitting in.

"So what are we going to study?" I ask "what do you not understand from Math?" I ask again.

"Let's just take a quick break. What a day." He said dramatically.

"Whatever fine." I said raising both hands. I went inside my room to take my mac book and opened YouTube.

PLEASE VOTE!:)