1 2

CHAPTER 12:
Payback's a bitch

{UNEDITED}
I place the Coca Cola, Sprite and soy sauce, and glass on the kitchen table. I dump all the Coca Cola in the glass, then fill the empty bottle with Sprite, then adding soy sauce. I watch as the color turn, grinning at myself.

This looks so real!

Why isn't he arriving yet? Is he going to skip out tutoring session again?

I place the 'soy sauce plus pepsi' Coke in the fridge along with the extra cola I bought for myself.

Just when I was about to grab my laptop in the living room and watch whatever movie is considered new in Netflix, the bell rang.

Well, damn!

I went to the front door to let Harry in—it had to be him, Calvin is at a friend's, my parents are out of country and my brother is in college.

I open the door, revealing Harry standing with his hands in his pocket and his trademark smirk.

I gave him a smirk that almost matches his— only his smirk looks intimidating. Yeah, smirk all you want Harry Styles. Let's see how you're going to smirk after that fake coke touches your tongue and ruin your taste bud.

"Are you going to stop checking me out because I really need to get over this tutoring session," he said monotonously.

I scoffed, "you wish!"

I step aside letting him, "you can go first," I said, "I'm getting us colas."

He gave a nod before going upstairs to enter the study room— at least that's what I think he was going to do.

The corner of my lips rose a bit, I wonder what expression he would be giving me. . Would it have tasted so salty? or would it still have the taste where it burns your lips? Would it be sweet? Oh, I wonder.

I grab the homemade fake cola and the cola I bought earlier today in the grocery store.

I went upstairs with the two fizzy drinks in my hand. Harry day in the study room reading a book, that was rare.

"What are you reading?" I asked him placing the fake cola in front of him.

"Fifty Shades of Grey," he replied, "although I really do prefer the movie because I don't have to imagine the sex scenes."

"You're such a pervert!"

He smirk taking twisting the cap of the fake cola, I gave back a smirk that matches his.

As soon as the liquid touches his lips he spit the whole thing out, thankfully, I was far away from him. So, the disgusting fake cola didn't get me. Although, a few drops did get my surfer girl tee shirt.

Oh my god. . His face. . When he spit it out. . It was hilarious. I let out a bark of laughter. Why didn't I record it, I'm sure people would love to see the squirming face.

"What did you put in here?" He ask.

"Yo-ou're. . expr-res-ession. . i-it w-was. . pr-rice-le-ess. ." I managed to say in between laughter.

I could feel my stomach hurting from the loud laughing, I didn't realize Harry had drank my Coke to stop the unidentified taste.

"Hey! Why are you drinking mine? And how does it taste like? The fake cola?" I ask trying to keep a straight face.

"Gross!"

I laugh again clutching my stomach, not only did my stomach hurt from all the laughing this time, my cheeks did too.

I felt a cold liquid hit my skin, and why did I smell like soy sauce? And Sprite. Wait, what?

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!" I scream looking at Harry with a disgusted expression.

Payback's a bitch.

It was his turn to laugh at me.

"Fuck you! Why did you do that?" I cursed shaking the water off my clothes, "I'm going to go change, bye!"

I took a cold shower then changing into a pair of sky blue shorts paired with a plain tee shirt.

I went back to the study room, Harry is seated in the chair with his left leg on top of his right leg.

"We have 10 minutes left to study," he said looking at his phone screen.

I nodded taking a book from my bookshelf. The Diary of a Wimpy Kid. Honestly this is one of the few books that could make me laugh like crazy.

I don't know about you but Greg is one hell of a clown. And Rowley is too. And the drawings in the book are so funny.

After flipping through a few pages, I didn't realize ten minutes had passed.

"I'll take my leave now, look at the school's website and look at my account, you're going to find a lot of my sexy pictures."

Haha, as if.

"Keep dreaming."

"Fine, how about the fact that you drenched in soy sauce is there."

No. . Shit. . Sherlock!?

PLEASE VOTE AND LIKE I PROMISED DOUBLE UPDATE!:)