0 7

CHAPTER 7:
Cheer practice & tutoring day 2

{UNEDITED}
"What is wrong with you?" I shouted at Harry who was running around the field with the rest of the football members.

"Oh nothing the towel is just to sweaty so I had to throw it sorry," he replied sarcastically.

"Asshole," I muttered softly.

Oh, if you're wondering what just happened, Harry Styles just threw his sweaty towel to me purposely while running. It smells bad, real bad.

The towel which was on my hand a minute ago was with the girls who was pulling that towel like a limited edition Prada bag. 

Honestly, who in the right mind would want a sweaty and smelly towel? Harry's crazy fan girls do.

"Kylie, can you help me stop those girls from fighting over the damn towel and continue cheer practice," I said to the vice captain of the cheerleader team.

"Aye, aye captain," she said with a smile. Kylie was someone I could rely on when it comes to cheer practice.

Kylie is like a sister to me, she was always there when I needed her. Her sister was dating my brother, they study in the same college so Kendall, kylie's big sister, always came over to our house with Kylie. 

"Girls come back and stop fighting over a damn towel!" Kylie yelled.

The girls came back with a ruined towel as I looked at Kylie and thanked her, "thanks K,"

"formation please girls," I shouted. They went back to the position and looked at me.

"Strength formation," I shouted loud enough so the cheerleaders heard what I said.

To me, strength formation is like lifting other cheerleaders in stunts and holding my body weight in tumbling. We usually do pushups and situps before we start lifting. I was always on the top since I was the lightest one in the cheer team.

The girls started riding each other's shoulder slowly building a mountain as I step in their hands and went to the top.

I made a half split, using my hands and pull leg to the air, my other leg on the ground carrying myself.

"Ready girls?" I asked. They nodded as I shouted, "3, 2, 1." I jump as I did a back flip, two girls catching me as I stood on their hands.

"Chant after me," I said, "Go! Go! Standford high!"

They cheered after me, "Go! Go! Standford high!"

"Now go get the pom pom's," I said. I went to grab two pom pom's then shouted, "pom pom position please!"

***

Practice was over, I took a quick shower then change my shirt into a 'bitch I'm fabulous' tank top and short shorts.

I went outside to see if Harry had arrived. Luckily, he hasn't.

If you're wondering why Harry came today is because he's not coming on Monday and he's making up for it.

I took my phone which was on the living room couch and went to the music app.