3 6

CHAPTER 36

{UNEDITED}
This day just got even worse. I know skipping school is a bad thing. And if the school finds out I'm going to be dead. Even worse, it's raining really bad. It's pouring and just wet and I hate it. I have no umbrella and I have no one to drive me home and I just need to go home.

Everything is just so messed up right now. I just want to scream. I want to cry. I don't even know. This is just so messed up.

A black car came into view, the window rolled down. "Get in," the driver said, making me jump a little. It was then when I realize he was none other than Harry Styles. The guy who made me feel so fucking confused.

I scoffed, "Find another girl to play with. I'm not interested in your stupid games."

"What the fuck does that mean?" He fired back getting out of the car.

"You don't have to act that innocent. You and I both know you're plotting something against me and you know what? I'm not scared, Styles. I'm not scared of you. You can do anything you want to me and I'll always fight back."

"If you would just shut up and quit assuming things maybe we would not be in this position. Be mature. Karlie's right." He hissed.

"Oh, you're telling me that?" I asked in disbelief, "you left me in the pouring rain like some stupid movie, newsflash this isn't hollywood. You gave my best friend bruises. You punched me in the stomach. Who's the immature one?

I felt that familiar feeling again. The feeling where there are butterflies in my stomach turning into fireworks. That feeling where you're cheeks get hot. The feeling where you just feel week in the knees. And that's when I realize we were kissing. Again. I shake my head away. I can't let him do this. Kissing me every single time.

I push him away. "Don't do that!" I shouted. "You can't just kiss me whenever you want. I'm not a doll you can play with. So don't. Just please. Get lost."

"Heck, I would fucking love to." He said.

"Then go!" I shouted.

"I will leave you alone. I won't even bother to call your name or look at you at school. We can act like complete strangers for all I care. But just this few minutes. I'll drive you home in silence and the next day. We can stop communicating." He said.

I kept quiet after that. Maybe I just need some time to think. Maybe I just need to take a break from him. Maybe I should just not talk to him at all. Or maybe I should not even think about him.

Just one last ride. And we'll never talk again. One last ride, I told myself.

I gather up my courage and fight the will to just take a cab to go home. He drove the car in silence.

"Why are you skipping school to drive me home?" I asked, breaking the silence.

He kept quiet. Continuing to drive.

"Why are you skipping school to drive me home?" I repeated my question.

Again. He ignore me.

"Do you have a mouth?" I asked, pissed.

"Don't break the silence," he said, "we're here. Get out!"

I was stunned by his actions. His voice is cold. And mean. And I felt like crying. I look outside the window. Looks like I did arrive home.

I got out of the car, taking one last glance and entered the house. The last thing I need is to ever talk to him again. I had expected a quiet house for me to just think. But I guess things just don't go as expected.

When I entered the house. My brother was setting up the whole house into a party and he's opening really loud music while screaming with his friends.

"Taylor!" Kendall, my brother's girlfriend greeted me.

"Hey! Kendall," I greeted, rushing up to my room.

"What's wrong with you?" My brother ask in a brotherly tone.

"I'm fine. Go on, set the party." I reassured him.

"Tay dear, are you okay? Do you need me to accompany you upstairs?" Kendall offered. "I should really help you clean your room. You're brother might've turned it upside down while looking for a tshirt."

"It's fine, Ken. I need sometime alone. With school and all the dramas. You know?"

"Yeah, I'll make some snacks and juices for you. You look like you need one of those. I'll send them up, sounds good?"

I gave her a nod and force out a smile. Maybe that's what I need to help me think. After all, this has been a really long day. I rush up the stairs, entering my room. And plopping myself in bed.

I know by now I'm falling for him and I know I have to stop. I mean, how did this happen? I've never loved someone my whole life so maybe moving on from him would be very easy. I mean it can't be that hard, can it?

It's not like he has a huge impact in my life. I still can live without him. I'll probably only cry a whole day and I'll forget about him. I'm being dramatic, I'm not even dating him. This is disgusting. I have to stop.

"Hey," I look at the door to see Kendall standing with a tray of fresh fruits piled up with sauce and water. "I made a fruit salad, I think you need it more than juices and water to make you feel relaxed. Call me if you need anything."

I smiled. "Yeah, thank you."

SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS!! WHAT DO YOU THINK OF TAYLOR's ACTIONS? COMMENT!! I LIKE TO KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS ARE THINKING ABOUT MY TAYLOR & HARRY IN MY STORY SO SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS!!!